_________________ or _________________ Game

tater tots..because i rarely eat them...somewhere...burger king? had tater tots, they were fun to eat. but they require an oven...and we are seldom home during the winter morning months. .

outside winter coffee or outside winter tablet?

not sure what a winter tablet is and don't drink coffee......so :confused:

Move furniture or clean furniture?

lady across the street sits outside in the morning using her tablet while the rest of us drink coffee...for me it would be a newspaper.

I clean fridges at the rummage sale, non-profit picks up any thing....including dirty fridges....I can no longer lift furniture, so i volunteer to clean...as the men won't clean the fridge, beneath them to do so, was once scolded for cleaning an outdoor patio set...such is life with hard core red necks here in yuma.

sponges or terry towels for cleaning appliances. ?

terry, I actually use a dish cloth and don't think it is either, but that would be my answer between the two

I guess you could drink coffee and be on a tablet too ;)

watch tv or read a book?

Orange tree, they whacked up the lemon tree....though must of it is also hanging in our yard...cutting suckers now...if it has thorns...it is flowering branch.

Tin can full of nails or crayons.?

nails, but DH uses old plastic containers for all those things

glass or plastic measuring cups?

the only inside one is on the wall (on the thermostats.....2 of them). Outside is also on a wall

red or white wine?

white wine with lots of ice or happy hour cheap....but never pay full price....more into creams/whiskey drinks.

outside door mat plain or decorated ?

If November thru July 1st is summer....then for sure....🌵🌵🌵summer is winter in my cabin fever perspective

lit palm trees or color light on flag pole.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter