999 Happy Haunts Ball who's going

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
I'm going and so are my Mother and Sister. Who else is going? Maybe we could all meet up someplace and say hi, trade a few pins, or just put a face to a name. We can bounce ideas off each other to find the best place to hook up.

Larry

Being my normal fast acting self... I blew it. Missed the chance to go.

It's a girls weekend for us! Me, my mother, Cyn, Mary, Patti and possibly another CM from our store (Bryce).

I'll be there, too!

I'm trying to decide if I should wear a black boa.;)

Lisa:cool:

Mike and I will be in attendance! Would be great to get together with you all.
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Pat

Were going...cant wait!!! :p

Now...where can I find a black boa to go with my outfit?? ;)

Buggin'
Amber

My husband + I will be coming too. Has anyone gotten a merchandise sheet yet? Will there be a chance to pre-order? We're excited... we've not been to an event like this before. See you there!

I have only got a confirm in the mail (don't get me started on that issue - I don't have a high opinion of ES right now). I hope they are organized enough to get a pre-order done. I think that would be a good idea. They usually do that for Disneyana and the WDCS convention.

We definately should all plan to meet, sometime when it gets closer to going down.

I will be there too! I'm really excited because I've never been to WDW before!! :bounce:

Love your Hitchiking ghost tag Doombuggy! :)

=Tabby=

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest