$99 tickets?

I don't think AAA will take them back. They have no idea if they are used or not. Realistically, no one here knows that either.

I'm just trying to help ok!?
I returned them already and they took it. I guess it depends on the place where you live. I live in a state where people are honest.

I'm just trying to help ok!?
I returned them already and they took it. I guess it depends on the place where you live. I live in a state where people are honest.

You may be honest but I'm sure you appreciate that there are lots of people out there who aren't. We always discourage people from purchasing tickets from people they don't know, for example from ebay, because with Universal tickets, there is no way to know if the tickets have been used. We always recommend selling your tickets to friends or family who know you and trust you.

I certainly wasn't trying to offend you but buying tickets from strangers is never recommended.

You may be honest but I'm sure you appreciate that there are lots of people out there who aren't. We always discourage people from purchasing tickets from people they don't know, for example from ebay, because with Universal tickets, there is no way to know if the tickets have been used. We always recommend selling your tickets to friends or family who know you and trust you.

I certainly wasn't trying to offend you but buying tickets from strangers is never recommended.

I had considered picking up some of the extra tickets from Kroger and offering them here, but had the same delema. No one on here knows me. How would they know if the tickets were any good? I decided not to bother.

Yeah that's true.
Actually I was just trying to return the favor. I was originally planning to buy my tickets in March, fortunately I found this forum that I decided to buy from AAA right away. I would've missed out the good deal!
And since nobody seemed to be interested that I decided to just return the extra.

I purchased mine off of Expedia a week ago for $99. Just checked the site and they have raised there prices to $171. Thanks to DIS and you fine folks I managed to get mine at a good price.

Oh, I didn't buy those gosh darn $99 tickets! I don't have a trip planned right now, and since we need 7, I was thinking I shouldn't spend the money. But now I'm kind of wishing that I did. I do have the $ in my Disney account. I called our local AAA, and they're out. We don't live anywhere near a Kroger. Our local grocer, Giant Eagle, only has the regular gift cards, not the ticket cards. Well, I guess I'll keep checking this thread, just in case someone finds more available somewhere....:sad2:

Oh, I didn't buy those gosh darn $99 tickets! I don't have a trip planned right now, and since we need 7, I was thinking I shouldn't spend the money. But now I'm kind of wishing that I did. I do have the $ in my Disney account. I called our local AAA, and they're out. We don't live anywhere near a Kroger. Our local grocer, Giant Eagle, only has the regular gift cards, not the ticket cards. Well, I guess I'll keep checking this thread, just in case someone finds more available somewhere....:sad2:

Did you try AAA online? That's where I got mine & they did not charge shipping!

thank you!! I am in Pgh,PA andno Kroger here either. Went to AAA BIG office outside of Pgh and got 3!!! they have 2 left...

Hourray...

We have just received ours in the mail yesterday. I am so happy. We bought them through Unercover tourist.:goodvibes

I am so glad I found this thread! I just started planning a Universal trip and thought I had missed out on these tickets. Although the AAA Mid-Atlantic only shows the newer, more expensive tickets online, I called the local office here in Maryland and they still had the $99 tickets. I just got back from buying the 3 tickets we will need!

If you have a way to get me the $$$ I can pick them up for you, PM Me with an email and phone # and I can have my wife call you right from the store. You may want to post a regular email address here in case I can't read my pms but I think I can read them just not answer.

I am so glad I found this thread! I just started planning a Universal trip and thought I had missed out on these tickets. Although the AAA Mid-Atlantic only shows the newer, more expensive tickets online, I called the local office here in Maryland and they still had the $99 tickets. I just got back from buying the 3 tickets we will need!

I also checked AAA Mid-Atlantic online to find the higher prices but called my local office in Northern New Jersey and was able to by 3 tickets for $105 with the taxes included when I called and went in to purchase them they did'nt know about the price increase yet. Linda :)

AAA - purchased tickets Friday for $95 for the 7 day !
I was told they had them until supplies last.

Ordered mine from AAA last Friday, also. They were $95 each and they only charged $5 total for shipping and handling. They arrived the next day!

:worship:Thank-you to these boards otherwise I never would have known about this. It's a huge savings for our family of 5.

I just saw this!!! Ugh! I live in Northern California so I can't go in a AAA office and pick up Fla tickets.

Which AAA office let you order it and shipped it? What is their phone number? I have a membership already.

There aren't any Krogers close by and I called them and they won't ship to me.

Email me with any info if you have any PLEASE and I will be watching this thread closely.

jennatwoosters.com

You all know how to change that to the at symbol.

Thanks!

Jenn

If you have a way to get me the $$$ I can pick them up for you, PM Me with an email and phone # and I can have my wife call you right from the store. You may want to post a regular email address here in case I can't read my pms but I think I can read them just not answer.

Thank you, but I'm in a bit of a quandry right now. Another dis member who lives near me told me they had some passes available at a different AAA not too far from here. So I called them, they said they had them, and I went and purchased them. I noticed while I was still there that they say "child" pass on them. I asked about it, and the AAA folks said that since the price was the same for adult and child tickets that it was fine, and would be accepted. I went out to the car and called Universal, and after checking with guest services, I was told that if that's what AAA said, then it should be okay. :confused3 Well, that's not a good enough answer for me, so I emailed Guest Services. I want something in writing that these passes are acceptable. What a little mess this has become! I would have gladly taken you up on your offer, thank you-I do appreciate it! I'll let you all know when I hear back from US. If I end up having to return these, then maybe I can take you up on your offer if the tickets are still available where you are.

the 7 day Kroger passes are the same price child or adult, you should be fine. Right now Auto Club of the South is selling the 7-day passes for $120 that is their new price.

I just found ours. A bit of a hassle, but it will work. I am having my parents pick them up and send them to me. They had 20 or so left and are charging $105 including tax per ticket but they are available at AAA at 804-520-7388 just FYI. That is in Colonial heights, Va and you must pick them up in person and pay in person. No clue how you all were getting them at AAA for 95 but I am happy even at 105. No Krogers in Ca so no chance there.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter