$99 tickets?

AAA - purchased tickets Friday for $95 for the 7 day !
I was told they had them until supplies last.

Good luck - Online Univeral is not showing $169.99

I bought the 3 park tickets for $135 for adults and $124 for child at the visitorlando site. I too missed the $99 tickets. I thought they would warn you of a price increase like Disney does.

I found the $89 tickets at my local Kroger tonight!! I would have never even thought to have looked for them there if it wasn't for this board. The savings will pay for our gas and snack money for the trip there and back. I had called the other day and asked if they had them and the girl said no, right away. I knew she didn't even look. So I stopped by there tonight and there they were.

I found the $89 tickets at my local Kroger tonight!! I would have never even thought to have looked for them there if it wasn't for this board. The savings will pay for our gas and snack money for the trip there and back. I had called the other day and asked if they had them and the girl said no, right away. I knew she didn't even look. So I stopped by there tonight and there they were.

I have called all of the Krogers in our area and none of them sell tickets of any kind!

I have called all of the Krogers in our area and none of them sell tickets of any kind!

I'm not sure Kroger is even aware of the gift-card-"tickets". I bought four of them and a only a few other items & the cashiers mouth hit the floor when she gave me the total!!! :eek: Like Damo said, ask customer service or just look in the gift card Kiosk. They're a lil dizzying to spot amongst the sea of plastic, but good luck on your quest! :thumbsup2

Just looked on the Ticketsatwork website and they no longer have them for $99 .....they have them for $149.

i picked up 2 universal 2 park unlimited @ kroger/knoxville tn @ 9:00 this morning for 89.05 plus tax. They had quite a few left I dont know where you are in S.C. but I would call around.Good Luck

AAA.com had the $99 ones today...at least for my zip code

AAA South Jersey area has posted price $99.99 as of 01/25/10 @ 12:50pm EST

There is nowhere to order online for $99.99 but I think AAA SJ has not updated their page website becasue there is a link called "Click Here to purchase from Universal Studios online" and I see the new pricing structure.

$109 (ages 10+), $99 (ages 3-9).....these are for 1-day-park-to-park-ticket (go back and forth 1-day all you want)....not the "old" $99.99-two parks-7-days-unlimited-access

I've purchased 5 7-day tix for my brother, but he decided not to go. So before I head out to AAA to return them, anyone interested in buying them? I will sell them the same price which is around $105 each plus shipping. Let me know.

How long are the tickets good for? My AAA website is offering them for $105.xx for the 7 day-2 park but we won't be using them till January of 2011 - do they expire before then?

I actually went to my local AAA office and they had a few left at the $99 price. The website though says the much higher price if you try to do it on-line and when I called the travel person for the area but not the actual office they said none were available. It shows you just need to get out and do some legwork and things may fall into place for you. They only had a few left and when they were gone they were going to go to a new price structure.

Called the local AAA office and they had 5 left but for the price of 105.xx per ticket. But she said they were already "spoken" for as someone was coming in this afternoon to purchase. She said if they didn't purchase them today then they would be available for purchase tomorrow.

Instead of waiting I went ahead and purchased through local AAA office for 105.xx per ticket. They added $5.50 for purchases over $100.00 for certified mail. I purchased 4 tickets for use in January 2011.

I've purchased 5 7-day tix for my brother, but he decided not to go. So before I head out to AAA to return them, anyone interested in buying them? I will sell them the same price which is around $105 each plus shipping. Let me know.

I don't think AAA will take them back. They have no idea if they are used or not. Realistically, no one here knows that either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter