99 Days...

Mickey76

This is my happy place.
::MickeyMo

Until I get married. The big day is July 7 (7,7/07, a very popular day to get married). We'll be honeymooning at the Grand Floridian. Everything is happening so fast, but in a good way. Just wanted to share.

You must be so excited!!!! I hope everything goes well for you on the big day and you have a great time on your Disneymoon!!!!! pixiedust:
Congratulations!!!!

::MickeyMo

Until I get married. The big day is July 7 (7,7/07, a very popular day to get married). We'll be honeymooning at the Grand Floridian. Everything is happening so fast, but in a good way. Just wanted to share.

Me too! :thumbsup2

CastleLight, maybe I'll see you there. We'll be there 7/10-7/19. My fiancee thinks we'll only be there 7/10/7-16...th 3 extra days will be a surprise that I will reveal to her at our reception.

We are coming over from the Poly to the GF Honeymoon suite for our 10 year vow renewal. We'll be at the Grand w/our families---parents, siblings, nieces and nephews (27 of us!) from the 10th - 13th. You won't be able to miss us!! Hopefully, the Royal Palm Club is ready for us all! You'll love it at the Grand. We did our Disneymoon there 10 years ago--my hubby's first time to Disney. I sure got him spoiled from the start! Congratulations!
Lisa

Oh, by the way, I love the date! My daughter was born on 5/5/05. My own little "Happiest Celebration on Earth!"

YEY...How exciting.... A teacher at my job is getting married the same day... Seems pretty popular 07-07-07......

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest