9/7/13 Fantastical Eastern Caribbean Adventure

Laura & Linda, I need your cabin assignment so I can complete the FE list. Thank you

We just found out our cabin assignment yesterday. 8640. I don't think we are signed up for anything and we are not on the FB site. Will attend the meet and greet or other meetings. See you soon! Andy

Hello! I am new to Disney cruising and would love any tips or info! We are so excited and will be leaving on the September 7th Fantasy to Eastern Caribbean.
I think I know most of the basics however I am hoping its not too late to join a fish extender sharing group. Would someone please let me know:) Thank you so much!!!!
**Thanks for the great movie list!

Hello! May I please be added to the Fish Extender Group? Is it too late? We will be in room 8044 and have my husband-Ron, Myself- Michelle, Son- Eli(6) and Daughter- Ella (3). Ella turns 3 Sept 9th and Eli turns 6 September 20th. Ella LOVES Cinderella and Ariel and Eli LOVES pirates and Pluto. Thank you so, so much!

My apologies but FE closed on 8/17. I can add you as "optional". Please be aware that you MAY NOT receive gifts from everyone in your group as some have already completed & shipped their gifts.

Welcome aboard I will have enough to give to your room. Hope you have a safe trip to the ship. See you then.:yay:

My DW and I will be enjoying our 2nd disney cruise. We used to be annual WDW visitors but decided to try DCL until after the new fantasyland construction was complete. Which now creates the problem of me and her being hooked on DCL lol. We sailed western Caribbean last year and cannot wait for eastern in just a few short days. :cool1:

My DW and I will be enjoying our 2nd disney cruise. We used to be annual WDW visitors but decided to try DCL until after the new fantasyland construction was complete. Which now creates the problem of me and her being hooked on DCL lol. We sailed western Caribbean last year and cannot wait for eastern in just a few short days. :cool1:

Welcome. Please check out our Facebook page. It's much more active

Please help me organize our Cruising List with names and ages for DCs!!!!! Also, please let me know if you want to participate in an FE!!

Roll Call:

thedonduck- Kim and DJ (DH)
Tami0220- Tami and Mike (DH)
dr&momto2boys- Kyrie, Marc (DH), Jacob (DS8), Max (DS7), Ella (DD4), Zoe (DD2) and TBA (will be 3 months :-)!)
flower91882- Danielle and James (DH), Georgianna (DD2)
afoyt- Ann, Paul (DH), Ethan (DS12), Zachary (DS13)
zulemara- her and DH (names need to be confirmed)
hermhogwarts55- Jaymee and Chris (DBF)
jmcdonnell04- him, DW, DD18, DD13 (names need to be confirmed)
Shannon1984- Shannon, Mike (DH) Jade (DD11), Savannah (DD9), David (DS12), Andy (DS9)
junesgoofy- June and Christopher (KSDisneyDad)
bbrnca- Bob and Kathy (DW)
Admiral Donald-(names need to be confirmed)
gdulaney- Ginny and Andy (DH), and Diana (SIL)
ccemtperic-Eric and Robert (DP-EMTMICKEY)
ceight- Christie, Michael (DH) Kylie (DD12), Connor (DS9)
Spocky- Corey and Helen (DW)
Slappy32- Paul (DH48), Candace (DW39), Birdie (DD4), Hannah (DNanny20)
PWiEDOWER - Phil, Tabitha (DW), Connor (DS5), Mackenzie (DD2), Michele (DMother)
Cerny- Christine (DW) Mark (DH), Alivia (DD16), Christian (DS14), Carter (DS12)
knabebug- Nobbi and Jack (DP)
ptwolfman- James and Jo (DW)
Princess Kaye- Kaye and Denny (DH)
BelievesinMagic- Kim, Brian (DH), AL (DBro), Christa (DSIL), Jackson (DN18), Payton (DN13)
oateoateo- Vicki, Mike (DH) and Kagan (DD9)
magicbegins- her, DH, DS11, DD9, DD7 (names need to be confirmed)
precious2200- Katie, Nathan, Ashley (DD14), Marissa (DD-8), Dylan (DS6) (guessed based on post)
sdprn- her, DH, DS7, DS9, DMiL, DFiL
amberann6783-Amber, Rickey (DH), DS3, DS1, DMil, DFil
nadiasmomma-Robin, Nadia (DD4), Chris (DBro), James (DFather), Annette (DGrandma)
Livvy- Olivia, Chris (DH) and Trevor (DS2)
shopmom-Sheri and Robb (DH)
3PiratesAndAPrincess- Kathy, Mike(DH), Kyle (DS-4), Jaxon (DS-1), Granny Nanny (AKA- Nancy)
cruisingtwins- her, DH, DC(19months), and DC(19months) (names need to be confirmed!!!)
mickey9170-Kristen and Pernell (DH-Bandaid2859)
disneymom818- Shayna, Michael (DS14), Mikayla (DD12) and Jordan (DS10?)
Robin"D"- Robin and Angel (DW)
Rsxchick- Her, DH, and 4yo DC
Mickey1Fan- Lynda, Michael (DS) and Melissa (DDIL)
diannacarole- Dianna and Todd (DH)
SandySand- Sandy, Rob (DH), Dyson (DS9), Adelyne (Addy) (DD6), Linda (DM)
brady22-Brent, Brady (DW), Seth (DS4) and Sadie (DD4)
Disneybound13-Bob, Lynn (DW), Jenna (DD8), Nathan (DS5)
SaVaughan1967- Sabrina, Scott (DH), Onyx (DS-20), Kieran (DS18.), Zoe (DD14), Karsen (DS11), Zara (DD8), Diane (MIL)
Darnitta- Darnitta, Kevin (DH), Keyana (DD-4)
ginajanae88- Gina, Janae (DD7), Linda (MIL)***
KBelle- Kristen, Debbie (DM), Sydney (DD19)
lv2gowu- her and DH
Corkie- Jane and Ray (DH)
giantsmaniac- Lynda , Shirley (DM) and Sam (DS-9)
gkcjbsmith-her, DH, DC, DC, DC, and DM
anijac1412- her and DF
Mrspeaks- Rebecca and Adam (DH) and Sophia (15months)
redcolorado- her, DH, DS (9) and DS (13)
CastawayChar- Charlette and Tom (DH)
spacgy-Andy and DW
taswira- her and friend
GildaHuff-
Teri1
Minniemum-her, DH, DD(12) and DS(9)
gichicdoc her, dh, dp, dp
dopeysgal82-Jennifer and Doug
pjatwell-
ternishia- Ternishia, David, Emily (DD-8) Edrawin (DS17)
Belle'sMommy-Karen, John (DH), Isabella (DD12) Lorenzo (DS2)
jmkeen- Jeannie, Mike, Olivia (DD8) Christian (DS4)
Seahound-Ed, Meagan (DW)

Total- 220 sailors and growing! (I'm missing quite a few names)

Names in RED indicated they would like to participate in FE!!

HI not sure how to start anything just joined and way behind, it will be our first cruise and not sure if I have enought time to buy everything we need for FE need help love to have fun !! Our first disney Cruise we have one daughter 8 :]
thanks I need all the help I can get !
pixiedust:

Hello! May I please be added to the Fish Extender Group? Is it too late? We will be in room 8044 and have my husband-Ron, Myself- Michelle, Son- Eli(6) and Daughter- Ella (3). Ella turns 3 Sept 9th and Eli turns 6 September 20th. Ella LOVES Cinderella and Ariel and Eli LOVES pirates and Pluto. Thank you so, so much!

perhaps we can get together for a smaller group, I just joined in not sure im going to be ableto join the bigger group

lmk what you think, We are first timers:] Hubby ME and Bella {8}
pixiedust:

HI not sure how to start anything just joined and way behind, it will be our first cruise and not sure if I have enought time to buy everything we need for FE need help love to have fun !! Our first disney Cruise we have one daughter 8 :]
thanks I need all the help I can get !
pixiedust:

Unfortunately, the FE is closed. You may want to start at the beginning of this thread & read through all the posts. Also, please join our Facebook page.

Am I able to join group 3 FE? IF so do we make our own hanger for our family and then gifts for each other family? Sorry for not knowing alot but it looks fun..

Unfortunately, the FE is closed. You may want to start at the beginning of this thread & read through all the posts. Also, please join our Facebook page.

I can add you as optional but you may not get gifts from everyone in your group. I will need:

Stateroom #
Names of everyone
Ages of kids
Favorite Disney character for each
Any celebrations

To all that want to join an FE group at this late date, please understand that people work for months on their gifts and in many cases they are personalized. I know many have already shipped their gifts ahead to the ship. So when James says you may receive nothing in return, he means it. You are expected to have something for every cabin or person in your group. We are talking 50-75 people or at the very least or a stateroom gift for each cabin. Please keep these parameters in mind before you might bite off more than you can chew with less than ten days remaining. My advice would be to see what it's all about on this cruise and join an FE group in plenty of time for your next journey.

All FE groups are now CLOSED!!!

Flygrl1209 will be the FINAL optional family
However, you have until tomorrow to give me your info or you will be dropped.

All those listed as optional need to give to ALL cabins in group 3 even though you may not receive gifts from everyone in your group due to the time between now & the cruise

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter