9/25 MNSSHP

MNSSHP 1 week from today!! Who is up for meeting at the Haunted Mansion around 6pm? I will be wearing my Mike Wazowski shirt!! Yup, same one as last year! :)

Hey folks. I leave tomorrow! The party is the last night of my trip so I'm going to see how my first few days shape up before buying my party ticket, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up going.

I don't think I'll be going tonight. If I do, it will be a last minute decision. A week of walking 10 miles a day has caught up with me for sure. I think I may just find a signature dining reservation to cap off my vacation. Have a great time.

Are people still meeting up? Dressed as Minnie Red tank top, polka dot tutu, black shorts
Hey sorry guys I won’t be able to meet up because I’m meeting other friends tonight but I hope you all have a great night! I am melting already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!