8 night Fantasy - dining rotation

harrowgirl

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how they do dining rotations for an 8 night (it is a HOTHS as well if that matters). I know they aren’t common

On our 7 nights there were double ups in the middle - so our rotation was something like ETAERRA (not ERAERAE)

So wondering if on an 8 night it would be like ERAEERRA or ERAERAER

Thank you! I have Palo booked for night 7 and wanted to be sure we wouldn’t miss our second animators night!

On our 7 nights there were double ups in the middle - so our rotation was something like ETAERRA (not ERAERAE)
That varies by itinerary. Generally a 7 night Eastern Caribbean rotation is 1231231, while the Western is 1231223. I believe most other 7 night cruises are 1231231, but it's not guaranteed.

Thank you! I have Palo booked for night 7 and wanted to be sure we wouldn’t miss our second animators night!
Keep an eye on the pirate night schedule too. Our second night in Animator's was pirate night so we didn't do the drawing until our third visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts