8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me askin' ...

. ...... but what are you doin' with THIRTEEN CASES of Thin Mints in your trunk? :confused3

ThinMintCharacter.jpg

Oohhh... I think in googling an image I got my own answer. They're GIRL SCOUT Cookies! OK... never mind... <chuckles>​

Love your pitcure......

I am our troop's Cookie Mom and we are doing a Cookie Booth Sale tomorrow night. In the past this location has been known to sell out in a few hours, so I picked up a double order (40cases) and they have been in may car since Tuesday. The girls are trying to raise alot of money to take a trip to Great Wolf Lodge, but we only have 5 girls in our troop so we need to sell LOTS of cookies.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My nephew is in first grade. He's been having trouble in Math. DB and DSIL are also having trouble with the 2007 way to do simple math. So they ask Aunt Kathy if she could help. Aunt Kathy, having backround in chemistry, math and finance, figures how bad can "new math" be. :eek: :eek: OMG! What are they teaching? My nephew is telling me they have to estimated the answer. HUH!!!! Excuse me, I make drugs for a living. If I did a WAG on the amount of drug I needed in a product I would be shut down and in jail. What ever happened to memorizing the times tables?? Now I understand why cashiers cannot count back change anymore. Is this another sign that I'm getting old? :sad2: :sad2:

I told DS that we weren't allowed to use a calculator until college because it was considered cheating. He couldn't believe it because they are being taught to use them in 3rd grade for the EOG testing...he is 2nd grade but doing advanced math worksheets. I remember my first job cashiering...we weren't told how much change to give back & didn't scan anything. I had to enter the price and count it out myself.

2nd TEE HEE HEE

NOTE TO SELF: Don't ever stop making the bed in mid-stream (in this case I answered a phone call in the living room) cuz this is what I found upon returning! Again - DH's side of the bed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IMG_1017.jpg

Sorry all - stuck hooked on sending single pictures - still having trouble with album but my rescuer - Lisa will be helping me here soon - thanks Lisa - this ones for you - hope you liked it! :hug:

Gorgeous! Kinda puts my little Ashes to shame!!

:lmao: me neither.. told Dh this morning about the options but he says that we will fly into John Wayne and take a free shuttle bus to a hotel that has another free shuttle bus to the port.. :eek:

that's why i plan all the trips.. :rolleyes1

You will let the rest of us know when you find this hotel...right? :lmao:

You do NOT want to be in the car with me when this songs comes on.....I should be on Motormouth........I love to song this song. Okay, I've got my kareoke selection for y'all....

My Ipod List:

Always Tomorrow.....Gloria Estefan
At This Moment......Billy Vera and the Beaters
Just Like A Pill.......Pink
Does Everyone Stare.....The Police
I Won't Last A Day Without You.....The Carpenters
Release Me....Wilson Philips
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For......U2
Chasing Cars....Snow Patrol
Photograph......Nickelback
They Dance Alone........Sting

Hey, I'm weird!

:3dglasses

Ahhhh! Those two girls have five legs and six arms. J/K. Cute picture. Cute banana. ;)

ROFL! Kim...of the wicked wench who nabbed the 10K pirate...is there somewhere. :lmao: Her DD is next to mine...she is holding Bobby. DS is on the other side of her.

What's even sadder is that I can remember most of the videos for them way back when MTV showed music videos. I love the bar-b-queing iguana scene from Mexican Radio.

Um...it's been a while since I have watched MTV but did they really stop showing music videos? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter