7N modified to 4N question

JWelch62

DIS Veteran
Are you refunded back to your original payment method, or can you get a credit for use on a future cruise? I'd like to transfer the refunded monies directly to our HI cruise in 2022.

Since it's probably done automatically, I think they refund back to original payment method. You can then use that to put it towards another cruise.

Since it's probably done automatically, I think they refund back to original payment method. You can then use that to put it towards another cruise.

This is what I am expecting, but I was hoping to avoid waiting for the credit, etc.

Thanks

I received my port charged and taxes back to my CC…. Part of my payment for this was a FCC from last year so I feel right now that everything including the extra money I paid is now in a FCC because I played around with the site today and it’s attached to my Castaway Club number… I would check because if you are on one of the cruises that was modified you might be able to apply your 25% off to an already existing cruise like your HI one….

I received my port charged and taxes back to my CC…. Part of my payment for this was a FCC from last year so I feel right now that everything including the extra money I paid is now in a FCC because I played around with the site today and it’s attached to my Castaway Club number… I would check because if you are on one of the cruises that was modified you might be able to apply your 25% off to an already existing cruise like your HI one….

I called shoreside earlier. I forgot we used a FCC to book this cruise, so any delta will be refunded as an FCC. We do get the 25% discount. I was surprised to learn that you could apply it to a cruise that you've already booked. It doesn't have to be a new booking. It just needs to start by 9/30/22.

I assume we'll need to check-in again for the new cruise, and that they won't simply move our information forward. (I forgot to ask about that)

Omg how long did it take to reach someone?!? My hold time is over 2 hours so far… I’ve tried a different phone to try and get through using the book a new cruise queue to see if it was faster and the lines are busy and you can’t even get through…thank god I didn’t hang up my cell phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter