7 day hopper

Tandyc

Disney brings out the kid in me!
I am booking a Christmas trip and need a 7 day hopper. Can't find one anywhere, let alone what a "good" price would be for one. AAA quoted me a total package price with one, but not seperate prices so I don't know what it was. Expedia said to buy a 3 and 4 day hopper for each of us! That puts our total package price $400 over the AAA price. Help!

Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Maxie's right, DL only goes up to a 5 day hopper, which is actually the same price of the Deluxe AP, $209, then a Premium is $329. If you are going in early Dec, you could just get the Deluxe and be fine. But if you will be there during the last 2 weeks, then you'd be blocked out.

Actually - we had 6 day hoppers. Trust me - 6 days is more than enough. It was raining hard the first 3 days we were there, so lots of things were shut down, so we were thankful for the extra 3 days on the hoppers. We did everything multiple times and had a blast - but you can really see and do everything in 3-4 days for firstimers (like us). I would go for a 5 or 6 day hopper and spend the other 1-2 days doing some stuff in the area.

Thanks for all your help. We are going in late Dec. (16-22) and staying at the Grand Californian for the first time. We go to DL often but have never stayed there. So we really wanted to be able to run out and do Soarin' and then head for Magic Mountain or what ever. I thought it would be great to go the day we get in and play in the land before we leave we don't fly out until 6:15 pm.)

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter