7/8 year old kids going to Disney.

Now I did take DS into see Tinkerbell and he was not too thrilled with that but he still smiled for the camera.:rotfl:

IMG_9942Medium.jpg

IMG_9945Medium.jpg

IMG_9943Medium.jpg

IMG_9944Medium.jpg
I loved these photographs - brilliant! And for what it's worth we went last year with an 13, 18, 36 and 49 year old - we all believed the magic! :yay:

funny,you should mention that suzy,as kiera was only asking me yesterday,how mickey mouse,could be in hong kong,as well as florida:confused3:rotfl:
we really have to think,on our toes,with them sometimes,don't we:)
tracy

Bit like Santa then!!! :santa:

It all depends on the children. My kids are now 9 and 8 and they have been to Disney 5 times in the last 4 years. We were just there in June/July for DS's 9th birthday and they are already talking about when we can go back. They love all the magic. They actually had a discussion before we left that brought a happy tear to my eye. DS got a "Birthday card" from Geoffrey at Toys R Us that said something about celebrating his birthday at the store and he looked at my DD that was standing next to him and said that he hoped that Geoffrey would not be too disappointed that he was going to be spending his birthday with Mickey instead. The conversation continued from there with them commenting on the giraffe's feelings. I wish I had it on the camcorder. But my kids set leprechaun traps every St. Patrick's day. We are all about the magic.

last year,my friend visited WDW before us,so sent kiera a post card,from mickey,she ran round the flat,screaming with excitement,lifted the window & screamed out,that she had got a postcard off mickey.i couldn't drag her back in quick enough:rotfl:
she then sat & wrote him a thank you letter & thats why,i love florida,theres always something new,to surprise them:)
tracy

had to tell him MM is a bit like Father Christmas and could get to different places very fast:rotfl:
:rotfl2:

Emma, you've no need to worry. My DDs are all teens now yet still want character meals and their photos taken with the Princesses and other characters. My youngest DD still totally believed when she was age 9/10 ::yes:: or perhaps she was being kind and letting me believe she still believed! :rotfl:

my kdis have grown up to be believers, I find the longer you try and keep the magic going the longer they accept it.

i also still believe and im 37 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter