CLOSED:Points avail for a 1-2 night res $17pp Dec '23 use year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISSINWDW

DVC Newbie!
DVC Silver
Hey all! I have 64 SSR points in this Dec 23 use year that I would love to send your way if you can use them on a trip this year. I'd like them to all go to one person. If you know your dates and availibility ahead of time that would be awesome. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey all, lots of activity but no response when I reach back out to folks so these are still availible!

I sent you another pm... Sorry the pm's were not showing. We can get on the phone today if you would like to work out the details.

Hi! Would you take $15 per point? I am wanting to add on to a current resy and need 62 points for June 14-16. Thanks for considering! (The room I want is currently available)

Hey all! I have 64 SSR points in this Dec 23 use year that I would love to send your way if you can use them on a trip this year. I'd like them to all go to one person. If you know your dates and availibility ahead of time that would be awesome. Thanks!
Looking for BWV BCV 9/14- 9/17 studio. Rented many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter