6 months...

2BWEDDNDIS

Disney Bride
Exactly 6 months from today on a tuesday Eric and I will be married! I am so excited, but boy how time flies huh?? I feel like we have nothing ready, hopefully things will start rolling again after the holidays this sat xmas eve next sat new years eve and the next sat is my birthday!! Then february is our planning trip to disney. What should I have ready for the planning session or just done by six months?? Anything major I should be getting out of the way I amy have forgotten.
SO far I have the dress veil tiara shoes slip wedding rings wedding and reception venues and jack day...
Thanks for thoughts :listen:

i know the feeling 3 months from tomorrow we will be married :love: its so exciting!

as for a to do list, theknot.com has a nice one with month by month, week before, day before steps for your wedding.

as for your planning session start considering your menu options & request a tasting, get together some decor ideas & floral, a picture of your dress, your invitation so they know what you want visually.

start thinking about prewedding events, have you booked your photo & video? ordered bm dresses & have your groom pick out a tux/suit, booked your airfare, ordered invitations, etc.

We're down to the wire... for everything that I do have done, I feel like there is that much that isn't!

I have found the online checklist at The Wedding Channel.com to be invaluable. I can't include the link here becuase it will take you directly to mine! But, visit www.theweddingchannel.com. Create an account. There is a "Log In" link in blue on the right hand corner. Input all the information. Go back to the main menu. In the blue box, click on "My Tools". Once there, click on the "Planning Checklists" link. It has everything you need to keep track of (for the most part). As you think of things you need to add, simply add them to the list using "Add a Task" link at the top.

Be sure to check out the "Other Checklists" in the yellow box at the right top of your checklist. You will find packing lists, emergency kit necessities, etc. It really helps keep you and your bridal party in check. We printed the lists out and sent them to everyone around Thanksgiving. We weren't sure how they would go over-- people called us thanking us for them!

GREAT tool! One of the few things keeping me sane right now...
xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter