6/14 Who's making their ADR today?

Congrats to everyone! Seems like we all got what we wanted or pretty close to it. I guess it was worth losing sleep over.:thumbsup2

We will be at 50's Prime Time same day - same time!!

How cool is that! Well if you see an adorable little blond girl that talks non stop and her pooh shaped parents look like they are about to go insane, that would be us. :lmao:

So happy for everyone!! I'm making mine on Thursday- I hope I have the luck everyone else is having!!

So happy for everyone!! I'm making mine on Thursday- I hope I have the luck everyone else is having!!

Hi! Good Luck on Thursday! I had the greatest CM yesterday. I did have a 30 min. hold after calling right @ 7 but still got every ressie I wanted within about 20 mins of what I asked for. Made 13 ressies in 20 mins. Ask for your most important ones first, then just go day by day after you get those. Fingers crossed for you!:)

Congrats to everyone! Seems like we all got what we wanted or pretty close to it. I guess it was worth losing sleep over.:thumbsup2

Yesterday I didnt think so, but looking back I am begining to think so, lets just hope the food is worth the lack of sleep!!!!!

How cool is that! Well if you see an adorable little blond girl that talks non stop and her pooh shaped parents look like they are about to go insane, that would be us. :lmao:

We also have an adorable little blond girl that talks non stop!! Ours will have just turned 3 how old is yours?

We got all of our requested ADR's!!
My travel Agent is awesome :)

Here is what we got:

09/13 - Crystal Palace 5:05 p.m. (only 5 mins off requested time)

09/14 - Whispering Canyon 5:05 p.m. (only 5 mins off requested time)

09/15 - Le Cellier 4:35 p.m. (25 mins earlier than requested, still good)

09/16 - Donald's Safari Breakfast 9:20 a.m. (20 mins later, but still good)

Hey, Crystal, is your awesome travel agent the same awesome travel agent we have? :goodvibes

Our awesome travel agent got all our ADRs while I was sleeping on Sunday morning (seriously, on her day off even! She soooooooo rocks!). She got everything I asked for at exactly the times I requested (except for Sci-Fi, which was 5 minutes later than my requested time LOL). Here's what we have booked:

Sat., Sept. 12 - WCC dinner (5:00pm)
Sun., Sept. 13 - TH breakfast (8:00am)
Tues., Sept. 15 - Biergarten (5:00pm)
Wed., Sept. 16 - Boma dinner (5:00pm)
Thurs., Sept. 17 - CP breakfast (9:30am)
Fri., Sept. 18 - Sci-Fi dinner (5:05pm)
Sat., Sept. 19 - Chefs de France dinner (5:00pm)
Sun., Sept. 20 - CM breakfast (9:30am)

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter