6/14 Who's making their ADR today?

Still waiting...la la la - kiss the girl :rolleyes1
Thank God for Speaker Phone!

LOVE that speaker phone!!! I just done my hair and makeup for church today....LOL. I just hope I get through in the next few minutes or I'll have to hang up and call back!!!! ACK!!!

I was getting REALLY worried when I called at 7am, was told a 30 minutes wait, and no one answered until 56 minutes later!:eek:

Then, the results: (all for a party of 8!)
Sat. 9/12 Whispering Canyon 6:20am
Sun. 9/13 Chef Mickey 5:20pm
Mon. 9/14 50's Prime Time 5:35pm
Tues. 9/15 Crystal Palace 5:05pm
Wed. 9/16 Tusker House 5:35pm
Thurs. 9/17 Le Cellier 4:25pm :cheer2:
Fri. 9/18 Ohana 5:00pm

I am thrilled with near perfect dinner times and the Le Cellier score for such a large party!! This is the best set of initial ressies I've gotten in 4 years of doing this!:thumbsup2

We'll be at CM on 9/13 at 5:30 (our last supper :sad1:). See you there! And congrats to you (and everyone of course) ongetting all the ADRs you wanted!

You know, it wouldn't take so long on the phone if they didn't give you the smoking policy, etc after EVERY reservation you ask for.

How about just once at the end of the call?

10 min hold...............:confused3 :love: :banana:

And EVERYTHING we wanted............:worship: :banana: :thumbsup2

All Dinners

Narcoosees - 12th @730
Chef Mickeys - 13th @625
Sci-Fi - 14th @7
Chefs de France-15th @5P
Boma - 16th 730
Mama Melrose Fantaz Dinner - 17th 5pm
Le Cellier 18th 6pm
Crystal Palace 19th 6pm

I could not believe how easy it was!!!!

THANKS to all who have given me suggestions and help along the way!!! :worship:

congrats on getting everything you wanted:) we made our ADRS friday and we also have a 6pm ressie on the 18th at lecellier:) we wil see you at dinner:banana:

You know, it wouldn't take so long on the phone if they didn't give you the smoking policy, etc after EVERY reservation you ask for.

How about just once at the end of the call?

:confused3 that is what happened when i called, they only told me the policy at the end of the call, my CM was so fast and efficient when I called.

Got everything I wanted but had to adjust for Ohana's Not a good time but will make it work. Ohana was the ONLY one I had trouble with. Good Luck everyone!!!!

I made 8 days worth of DELUXE dining. :) Party of 4.

congrats on getting everything you wanted:) we made our ADRS friday and we also have a 6pm ressie on the 18th at lecellier:) we wil see you at dinner:banana:

I was up at 4:45AM :scared1: to call @ 5AM to make our res, 1st on the plan was Mama Melrose FDP THEN LeCellier.............

I am still amazed how easy it was concidering everything I read here about not getting and or how hard it is to get MM & LC dinner res.............I just hope they live up to the rep!!!!

See you there!

Good luck everyone! I called at 7:01 and was on hold a total of 1hour6minutes before anyone picked up...But that's ok because the woman who picked up was the NICEST cast member I've ever talked to! If anyone gets Jo Williams, she's AWESOME! :worship: I got everything we wanted, including dinner at the California Grill close enough to enjoy fireworks. :cheer2:

Well, after an hour and 15 minutes of hold time and reservation making I got all I wanted EXCEPT Le Cellier!!!!! But thats ok, Ive been there before and would like to try new things....Heres what I got:

Sept 13th 50's Primetime @ 4:10pm
Sept 14th Tonys Town Square @ 6:35pm
Sept 15th 1900 Park Fare Breakfast @ 8:05am
Sept 16th Spirit of Aloha Luau @ 8:00pm
Sept 17th Teppan Edo @ 6:30pm
Sept 18th Chef's de France @ 12:10pm

YAY!!!! We are set and ready to go.....Good luck everyone else!!!

And I am still waiting to hear from my TA :rolleyes1 This is hard giving up the control of making these.

You don't have to give up control you could have made them yourself and still can. I would email your TA just to let her know you are concerned and see what the response is.

MarkinNM,

DHS closes on the 17th at 7p and there isn't a fantasmic scheduled according to the Disney website. Maybe they are adding one? How did you know to ask for this?

Got everything!

9/13 - Coral Reef - 11:30
9/14 - Sci Fi - 11:00
9/15 - CRT - 8:00
9/16 - Tusker House - 8:15
9/17 - 50's Prime Time - 11:50
9/18 Crystal Palace - 11:30
9/19 - Chef Mickeys - 6:10
9/20 - Tutto Italia - 6:00
9/21 - LLT - 11:35

MarkinNM,

DHS closes on the 17th at 7p and there isn't a fantasmic scheduled according to the Disney website. Maybe they are adding one? How did you know to ask for this?

Your right, at times I cant read my own hand writing!!!!:confused: :guilty:

That day the 17th is our "Beach Day", just the line is so small on my paper, We booked the MM FDP on the next day, 18th.........Sorry for the confusion and my phat fingers!!!!

After 60+ minutes on hold (even though I called in right at 7) and 30+ mins making reservations, I can finally relax! We got everything we wanted at the times we wanted :cheer2:

Our Deluxe Dining Extravaganza includes:

Saturday, September 12:
Lunch TBD (a non-ADR place like WPE or Beaches & Cream)
Citrico's at 8:40pm

Sunday, September 13:
Sci-FI Drive In at 12:15pm
Narcoossees at 8:50pm

Monday, September 14:
Yak & Yeti at 11:30am
Jiko at 8:50pm

Tuesday, September 15:
Le Cellier at 11:40am
California Grill at 9:25pm

Wednesday, September 16:
Chefs de France at 12:00pm
Le Cellier at 8:45pm

Thursday, September 17:
Liberty Tree Tavern at 11:30am
Flying Fish at 8:40pm

Friday, September 18:
Kona Cafe at 12:00pm
Plaza Restaurant at 5:10pm (MNSSHP)

Saturday, September 19:
Grand Floridian Cafe at 8:00am
The Wave at 12:00pm (may be changed to Grand Floridian Cafe though - couldn't decide, lunch & breakfast both look good there, so it may be a Grand Floridian Cafe double header :laughing:)

Good luck to everyone still waiting to make ADR's - I hope you get what you are wishing for :wizard:

I called at 8:20 and was on hold for 30 mins. Got everything I wanted.. but had already decided to be highly flexible with my times long before I called. All my times ended up being in the ballpark for me...

Got everything I wanted but had to adjust for Ohana's Not a good time but will make it work. Ohana was the ONLY one I had trouble with. Good Luck everyone!!!!

I made 8 days worth of DELUXE dining. :) Party of 4.

'Ohana was the only one I had trouble with too. I had to abandon it for now in the hopes I can call back at a later date and snag a cancellation. Oherwise I got everything I wanted including CRT breakfast and dinner at Le Cellier. Now I just ahve to wait 10 more days to call back for the second leg of my trip since it's on a new reservation.

Here is what I got:

9/12 - Hoping to get 'Ohana for dinner eventually!
9/13 - Breakfast @ Crystal Palace 8:10 am; Dinner @ Liberty Tree 5:30 pm
9/14 - Lunch @ Tusker House (Finding Nemo seating) 1:00 pm; Dinner @ Sci-Fi 5:20 pm
9/15 - Breakfast @ Hollywood & Vine 8:00 am; MNSSHP that night!
9/16 - Breakfast @ Akershus 8:00 am; Lunch @ Coral Reef 11:30 am
9/17 - Lunch @ Plaza 11:30; Dinner @ Backyard BBQ
9/18 - Breakfast @ Chef Mickeys 7:00 am; Dinner @ Brown Derby (Fantasmic) 4:25 pm
9/19 - Breakfast @ Tusker House 8:00 am; Dinner @ Teppan Edo 5:40 pm
9/20 - Breakfast @ 'Ohana 7:30 am; Dinner @ Le Cellier 5:30 pm
9/21 (DD's birthday!) - BBB at MK 8:00 am, Breakfast @ CRT 9:30 am, Dinner @ 1900 PF 5:45 pm; Pirate & Pals Fireworks Cruise pirate:

All in all, I am VERY pleased! So ten days down - six to go, and of course I'm gonna try to get that 'Ohana ressie for dinner!!

Good luck to everyone else calling today and I hope everyone gets what they wish for! :tinker:

9/21 (DD's birthday!) - BBB at MK 8:00 am, Breakfast @ CRT 9:30 am, Dinner @ 1900 PF 5:45 pm; Pirate & Pals Fireworks Cruise pirate:

All in all, I am VERY pleased! So ten days down - six to go, and of course I'm gonna try to get that 'Ohana ressie for dinner!!

Good luck to everyone else calling today and I hope everyone gets what they wish for! :tinker:

Your dd and I have the same birthday. :goodvibes And it's killing me that I can't make my b-day reservations 'til this coming Friday! I hope they will still have what we want available!

We will be arriving on August 22 and currently have most dinners booked from 7:30 to 8:30pm. Our original thoughts are too stay at the pool in the mornings (as it will be hot) until after lunch (at foodcourt), then had to a park at 2pm or so. Break for dinner at 7ish....Then head back to park until closing (only for EMH). If there are no EMH that night, I fear eating a later dinner we'd have no extra park time in the later evening. So I wanted to get others ideas....Thanks! P.S. We've been to Disney many times (just went this past April) :love:

I made mine this AM also, on hold 45 min but the process was fast. The CM kept saying "next, next". Just cruised thru them all and gave summary and confirmation numbers at the end.
Smooth process, although I was prepared. I had a list with date restaurant and time in order of prioity (to me).
I recommend having a very clear list with what you want date and time with pen ready to record confirmation numbers.
Overall very happy, I can breath easy now. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter