6/14 Who's making their ADR today?

wow, 30 minutes hold time. How did that happen?? I called before 7 am with redial and got in at exactly 7 am!!
Bummer
Disnemimi

Me too. Maybe they don't have as many CM's on Sunday. Hopefully the CM won't break up like the recording is doing!

Me too, Haunted Mansion is the hold music so atleast its entertaining me while I wait.....for 30 minutes

how are you getting theme park music? I have some bad static music from Disney musicals I think. I'd much rather have attraction music if I have to wait this long!!

how are you getting theme park music? I have some bad static mucis from Disney musicals I think. I'd much rather have attraction music if I have to wait this long!!

I don't know I heard It's A Small World too and its too early for that one.

no theme park music for me..Cheryl is singing theme song from the movie Cars.

whoo hooo done!
got everything I wanted with in a 1/2 an hour!
Good luck to everyone on hold!

Those of you who are done already, did you call CRO or disney dining line? Seems like there is a backup @ the disney dining line first?

Getting EVERYTHING I want....loving free dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry some of you didn't get a cm right away.:flower3:

Wow, I got everything I wanted, and at good times too! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now that I won't have a need to stalk the ADR wanted/exchanged/cancelled thread and call everyday! (not that I'm complaining)

I got:

Sat. 9/12 - Crystal Palace 6:50 PM
Sun. 9/13 - Coral Reef 6:55 PM
Mon. 9/14 - 50's Prime Time 6:35 PM
Tue. 9/15 - Chef Mickey's 5:20 PM
Wed. 9/16 - Le Cellier 8:10 PM
Thu. 9/17 - Wolfgang Puck's 7:00 PM

:banana: I was so nervous about this, but I called at 7 on the dot (okay, 6 my time!), and got through with only a 5-ish minute wait. So for everyone whose window is coming up soon, have faith if you're willing to get up early! Even my dog is still passed out on my bed! :lmao: And speaking of... I'm heading back there now!

I called right at 7am and was told 30 min or more wait. :scared:

Tapping fingers here... ugh!!! Why do we stress about this. LOLLL:worship:

still on hold...tring to refigure my dining places and times since I'm on hold so long.:confused:

That's strange that I got in after about 5 minutes after calling right at 7, but some of you are stuck with such a long wait! And I called the Disney Dining line (it's the only one I have saved in my cell phone, so thus the one I was going to call). I did call the line saying I wanted to book Chef Mickey's during my trip. Maybe that made a difference...? :confused3

Good luck all! I think I'm heading back to bed.

Congrats! My ADR day is Tuesday and I'm freaking out! I just got down putting all my frist and second choices on an Excel Spreadsheet so I can have all the info in one place!

Ahhhh maybe that is why you got in so fast. Congrats!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!!! Blow us some pixie dust.

Hi! Just wondered if you called CRO or disney dining phone No. Too llate now but wondering if I should have tried CRO since 7am on the dot & already 30 min hold on dining line. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter