• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Sunday, December 9th, 2007

I think the moral of this story is friends don't let friends take their picture. They may be used for embarrassing situations later on.

You know, I didn't get to pick who got to say that, Katie.

Every time I look at that, it brings me to tears. hehe.

LOL! Me too! The kids had me keep playing it last night. I had to leave the room my stomach hurt so much form laughing.

It is so much funnier to watch when you know the people in the video. I have been in hysterics since I created it.

Katie, I'll have to see if I have any pictures of your boys in my collection and do one of them. hehe.

My fellow Mod on TP&S Board Knox is going to join us at meet.Can you fill him in on details since this will be his first meet but not his last I bet.Your Pal and Keeper of The Ears :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

Aw shucks.. Danny found the thread before I did.

Yup, I plan to be there. Hopefully bringing my friend David who is a local... hope that's ok!

Knox

The more the merrier, Knox! Looking forward to meeting you and your friend David.

Hey Knox...I was going to post over on another area to let you know about the JR meet, but forgot. I'm thrilled you found us. Hope to see you there.
Hey Danny...how are those ears doing? Are you taking good care of 'em?? See you in a week or so. Doesn't that sound wonderful?!!!!:yay:

:goodvibes Looking forward to seeing everyone soon :goodvibes :goodvibes Danny Keeper of the Ears:thumbsup2 :goodvibes :)

I just found out who will be playing on the night we are there:

Michael and Tommy
Scotty and Jason

So, at least we get to see one of my favorites. Ray is on vacation.

Cool! I was just wondering about that yesterday.

And everyone is in luck. My singing may be limited due to a lovely cough and cold Ive caught from DS. :eek:

And everyone is in luck. My singing may be limited due to a lovely cough and cold Ive caught from DS. :eek:

I'm sure it will make you sound better ;)

I'm glad you aren't bringing your germs on the plane ;)

The weather looks absolutely perfect in Orlando through next week :thumbsup2 .

Can't wait to meet up with old friends again and meet new ones.

LOL, Karen. Anything is an improvement.

WMKathy, glad you popped in here and that you will be joining us. Get that tiara ready.

Mary Ann, you are right. The weather looks perfect! :cool1:

Not long now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter