• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th Resort Choice ?

Resort Choice for the nights before the 50th Anniversary?

• Polynesian Village Resort

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

CastMember 02

Mouseketeer
I will be doing a split stay in Sept/Oct 2021 which resort would you choose for the nights before the 50th? Is Monorail access really going to help?

It’s going to be mobbed, I’d definitely pick a monorail resort if possible so you aren’t relying on solely bus transportation. Poly you could do monorail or boat, or if you really want you could walk since the Grand Floridian bridge will probably be done by then. We are also doing a split stay with Yacht club first, and then we are gonna try to get a DVC reservation in the Copper Creek cabins.... however we have Poly booked as a back up if we can’t get CCV

My home resort. At seven months out, it will be very difficult to get a non-home resort.

I booked Poly on cash just in case but plan to switch to VGF at 11mos. Or maybe I'll keep poly cash res (and try at 7 mos) because it was an original resort when WDW opened. The monorail resorts will be sold out for sure.

At all cost don't miss your home resort at 11 months or you will be sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter