• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th Anniversary

Jack1320

Earning My Ears
Hello all this is my first post so I am not sure if this is the right section. I am surprising my son with a trip during the 50th for his 10th birthday he says that is all he wants. We are booked at the Contemporary with park pass reservations for the Magic Kingdom on 10/01/21. But my question is if they are no longer using the reservation system, does anyone have an idea on how they will handle the crowds to get in. I know during Disneyland 50th people lined up the day before or very early in the AM which is not the feasible with a 10 YO. Any feedback would be appreciated

thank you

They will be using the park reservation system for the foreseeable future. The president of park operations stated that it is a system that they will keep even after the pandemic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter