50's Prime Time Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

DIS Veteran
Ok guys nowthat we have the tentative schedule, I was thinking of doing this meet either Dec 4 at 5PM then evryone go over to the welcome reception or Dec 5 at 5PM then we may want to go to Fantasmic and the the Osbournes. I called WDW Dining today and they said I get hold of group dinning and I can make these ressies 120 days out. Which way sounds better to everyone. The following list of names have already said they would like to do this:

Barb
BarryCF
bashful64
Bellemom
Buckleybunch
CDoobie and DH, Kevin
CrazyBoutDisney
DaiseyDebbie
DaveH
December99
DisneyCub
DumboOrBust
iluvdisney
KimRaye
luvdsny
MdmMin
mnbrowns
Nancy
NancyIL
OkieDisney(2)
nativetxn
Patinmn
Pixie Power!
Poohbear123
Pumbaa_
RaySharpton
Sandra B.
Smee
snoopy
tammyh-oregan(2)
TXTIGGR

Please let me know.

Dave:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Marsha I assume you could not come on the 4th if we had it on the 5th would you want to?

Dave

We will be busy with registration on the 4th, but if you do have it on the 5th........ ;)

I've never been there but would love to join you! Please sign me up--party of one!:)

Either is fine!!!

My DSister Linda will be joining us as well!!!

:D

:D

I think the 5th might be a better day, that way CC and Marsha could come also. I like the idea of seeing the Osbourne lights after as a group too :)

Hi Dave, sign me up! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
(But you better watch out for Dayna, she has been known to be bad there!!!)

Hi Dave
We are still interested in doing this whenever it fits in. We are a party of 2
Thanks

I am afraind I am referring to our Dayna, theusedtobedrivingbutnowflyingelephant :D :p

And I do believe KarenNY has also been known to be in trouble there...(but if you here her tell the story, I think that pointed back to Dayna too!!!!!) LOL!
:p :p :p

I'm already 'signed up' but, I think the 5th with the Osborne would be great!

I am locking this thread at Dave's request as he will be starting a new one to discuss this meet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest