500+ Points for Rent AUL VGF VGC $17-18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not able to PM after reaching 10 message count. Let me know if there is any other way to get this going.
Hi. The rules essentially say that, "You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use the Private Messaging system." You will probably be able to PM sometime today.

Hi. The rules essentially say that, "You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use the Private Messaging system." You will probably be able to PM sometime today.
Got it, will PM later today to book.

Hello!
Looking for BLT or GF standard studio
08/04 to 08/11/20
2 adults / 2 children

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AUL, VGF and VGC, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

** Minimum rental size is 100 points per room **

Cost is $18/pt. Please PM here if interested. Will be glad to check availability for you.

Sorry cant PM yet. But am interested in 100 point transfer for inside 7 month window. Thanks

Hi! I just joined the board and can’t PM yet. Would you be able to check availability at Aulani for 10 nights any time in May 2020? It would be for 3 adults. I would prefer the standard view hotel room. Thanks so much!

Hi! I just joined the board and can’t PM yet. Would you be able to check availability at Aulani for 10 nights any time in May 2020? It would be for 3 adults. I would prefer the standard view hotel room. Thanks so much!
Hi. For May, the standard view hotel room only has 1 night available.

Other studios:
Standard view has 2 nights
Island Garden View has 5 nights, but does have 10 nights between 4/25-5/6
Poolside Garden View has full availability between 4/24-5/5 and 5/24-6/10
Ocean View has full availability between 5/13-5/31

If you're interested in any of the above, please get your posts count up. When you get 10 posts please PM me and I can assist! You can use below to get your post count up
https://disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Any resort points to transfer to me. Need for a trip in 6/2020. How many points do you have left?

Hi. Which resort are you looking for and for a trip for what dates?

I am looking at AKL- Kidani village 2 bedroom 3-29-2020 thru 4-3-2020. I have 100 points available on my contract but need another 95 points to book this trip.

I am looking at AKL- Kidani village 2 bedroom 3-29-2020 thru 4-3-2020. I have 100 points available on my contract but need another 95 points to book this trip.
We have 150 points from a June 2019 UY that we could transfer. Please PM me when you reach 10 posts.

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AUL, VGF and VGC, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

** Minimum rental size is 100 points per room **

Cost is $18/pt. Please PM here if interested. Will be glad to check availability for you.
Sending PM

Hi.. I am not able to PM until reaching 10 messages. I am looking for December 26-29, 2019 at the Villas at Grand California. Please let me know if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter