$500 GC Pin Code Dates

ds99

Mouseketeer
I just called to see if I had a pin attached to my name. I did have a code, and it was the $500 gift card pin - $594 pp for a 5n/6d stay with a $500 gift card. I saw this pin online with dates from March 1- June 27. The CM i spoke to told me my code was valid from March 1-June 6. Is this correct? Can dates for the same offers be different on different pins?

The 4/3 deal ends June 27. The $500 pin code ends June 6. We usually go in June, so I paid attention to these dates. I wanted to use the $500 code, but we have to go after June 6.

Maggie

I got the same PIN and I do believe my was available for booking through Mid-June but I got my PIN in November and it has expired now.

I just got an email (time stamped 7:09pm EST) and it is now 7:40pm EST. The offer is $500 Disney GC with purchase of 5night/6day at Value Resort 3/1/09 thru 4/16/09....then it listed the PIN. I wont use it, because we always go in August/September....hoping for a Christmas PIN this year!!!!

Just got one too.

Wondering if I can use it for a stay the END of April ( 22). ....and only stay 3 nights.

Any one have any luck?

New Info...

Just booked three nights and was given a $300 gift card per room!!!
Only booked a one day ticket too!

I also got the pin code for $500 gc . but I already booked the 4/3 deal for $2280.60 staying at AllStars. for 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child including park hoppers and the quick service dining plan. I am trying to wrap my head around if the pin code deal would be better. Not sure what it would price out at since my stay is booked for 7 nights and I have park hoppers. Would be nice if there were significant savings.

I just got the $500 gc pin too - first time ever getting a pin! But when I called and priced it out, the only deal is actually the gift card - we priced staying the week of March 23 for 5 nights at Pop, and the rate is the same if you book it online w/o the pin, except you get the gift card. ($125 per night, plus a 6 day myw pass for each adult). I can do the same time with my annual pass for $69 a night, and only need a pass for one adult, so it saves around $900 doing it that way. So much for my first pin!:sad2:

I got that pin also but mine didn't have any dates attached to it at all. I looked and looked but saw no booking dates.

I also got a 40% off code in december and feel that code is better for me. Don't know what I would spend $500 on if I couldn't use it towards the room.

The 4/3 deal ends June 27. The $500 pin code ends June 6. We usually go in June, so I paid attention to these dates. I wanted to use the $500 code, but we have to go after June 6.

Maggie

Here's my offer. It expires 6/27. :thumbsup2

FREE $500 Disney
Gift Card*
at check-in when you purchase one of these 5-Night/5-Day vacation packages which include room and
Theme Park tickets.
$ 535 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 4/19–5/21/09.

$ 563 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most nights 5/22–6/27/09.
The number of packages available at this rate is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable.

We are booked May 23 - May 30 at POP and still got the $500 card.
I also saw on Mousesavers that the 4/3 deal is now being extended through August beginning Feb 9th.

Can you book packages with PIN's online? I got one in the mail the other day but really don't feel like being on the phone at work..

Thanks!

FREE $500 DISNEY GIFT CARD
5 night/6 day vacation includes room & theme park tix.

$594 per adult based on double in standard room at select value MOST SUN-THURS 3/1-4/16/09...

UGH....
I need the one ending June 6...

then lower it says be sure to ask abou tother great rartes which may also include a GF...GF will vary based on length of stay.... then says Also ask about great rates for other room types or resorts, inc DDV 4/17/09-6/6/09.

UPDATE...

called...she said the PERSON on card has to call but I think that's incorrect...if I wanted it, I'd call back...

AND it's through june 6 so if you have the 3/1-4/16 one just know it's through june 6 and 5-14 nights...

BUT you pay full price rack rate for tix and room...so 4/3 is better deal isn't it?

Yes...did math and 4/3 better.

I guess if you don't want to go for 7 nights this would be a good alternative.

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter