50+ solo trip. Meet.

Hope you have a wonderful time.
2019...10 days , 3 @ Universal and 7@ WD . Awesome time going back for 2wks Dec 2021. Advise to go 2 days @ Universal. You need 2 separate tickets to see both parks at Universal. 3 days if you want to spend a day at Volcano Bay (water park). A lot of Action @ Universal stayed @ Hard Rock Hotel.

Friday, October 2, I am planning on lunch at Contempo Cafe, in case anyone would like to meet. Also I have two extra spots in my lunch reservation at Brown Derby on Tuesday, October 6.

Last edited:

Would anyone like to meet for breakfast at The Wave on Saturday, June 19, 2021? Message me for the reservation time.

I love this idea - we should keep it going at all times. I'm thinking of going 10/22 - 10/25. I have my park ressies and an airbnb rented. I may have to cancel due to work but I'm not sure. anyone going during this time?

I love this idea - we should keep it going at all times. I'm thinking of going 10/22 - 10/25. I have my park ressies and an airbnb rented. I may have to cancel due to work but I'm not sure. anyone going during this time?
Yes, let's keep it going. I'll be in the area, working business hours, no theme park pass at this time. But I could probably meet you for dinner or weekend breakfast/lunch/brunch at a hotel restaurant or Disney Springs. :)

I’ll be there 11/29 thru 12/3 & looking for the vloggers I watch to say hi & compliment them. If anyone from here will be around, I’d love to meet you! My tentative plans are Epcot 11/30, DHS & PH to Epcot for FW Dinner 12/1, MK & DVMC:santa: AH 12/2, & AK 12/3.

Hi @PamNC, is your trip still on?

I will be attending Jollywood Nights on 11/11 staying at the Dolphin. Will probably hit up GF in the afternoon to see the gingerbread houses then Poly for a Dole Whip :)

Hi. Planning a quick, 2 night, non-park, dining @ Disney Springs & riding transportation trip at the end of January 2024. Also, another longer solo trip late October 2024.
I will be around in Jan 2024. Let me know if you want to meet up for any of it.

I will be there on the 27th. How was it?
It was OK. Get your wristband at the entrance not in the park (the line was massive) unless they fix that process. Ride wait times were mostly walk on, the specialty events and food/drink had very long lines.

Might have been better if I wasn't there 10 days ago lol. I did enjoy being in the park at night for the first time.

I’ll be there the 26th through the 30th of December and staying at POP. I’d love to meet some folks if anyone is interested. It’ll be my first true solo trip and looking forward to some Disney fun. 54y/o single dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!