5 pm wedding

magdog79

Mouseketeer
Who has done a 5 pm wedding at Disney? I am asking this because we orginially were thinking of doing a 2:30 at seabreeze point and a reception at the napa room in the california grill. This would allow us to watch wishes and get some good fireworks pics for our wedding photos but here is our problem. Our Wedding Coordinator says the fireworks are at 10 pm in April. Is this correct?
We realize if it is 10 pm our reception would end at 8 or 9 pm with a 2:30 wedding not allowing us to get the pictures. Our question is at a 5 pm wedding is there enough light to get wedding pictures after the ceremony? I have look at historic sunset times and its around 8 pm. With the 5 pm wedding we would still be in our reception and could get the pics and have our guests see them too.

We have a 5pm wedding booked on April 24th. We're doing some pictures before and some after, but we'll be done with formal pics and at our reception by 6:30, so sun isn't an issue.

I have booked 5pm for my september wedding, the sunset that night is about 7:30pm. I am having Randy Chapman and he has advised we start the photos before the ceremony at about 3:30 so they will be finished by 6:30 so there is enough daylight, i dont mind having photos taken before but i know some couples dont want to see each other before the ceremony. 5pm is just right for us, we will be having dinner at around 7pm at Kona Cafe and hopefully will then be able to see the fireworks and the water pageant afterwards

We were married in December at 4pm at the WP. During the winter months (if you can really have a winter in FL ;) ) the sun sets later than the rest of the year - however, we didn't have ANY problems with light after the wedding. In fact, I was hoping for some sunset pics at the WP, which we didn't get.

I don't think you will have a problem with a ceremony at 5 pm, it should be just beautiful....:wizard:

My DF doesn't want us to see each other before the wedding bad ju ju (her words). I do have Randy too but I unsure what can be done. We will be doing the before shots alone sessions but am worried about the setting sun during picutures after the fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter