5 more....OMG.....

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Months that is.....why is time dragging on. :confused3

I am readying everyones trip reports and it is killing me.... :listen:

I really want it to be October..... :flower:

Oh well it is only May. Everyone have a great day!!!! :grouphug:

My advice during these last five months - keep getting your WDW fixes through the eyes of others that have gone recently. Keep researching for that one more little tidbit of info that might help for your trip and relish in the fact that you are one of the lucky ones going here soon....because....

When your trip in October is coming to an end you'll go into the stage called "Disney Blues" and withdrawal will set in and you'll wish you were in the place you are now again!!! :teeth:

Enjoy both now and in October!! I'm jealous of you!!!!! We don't know when we'll get a chance to go again! Enjoy! :banana: :banana:

Don't worry, before you know it, it'll be Oct. Then you can have a fun time down in Disney! :teeth:

I made my ressies in January. Now I am down to 14 days 7 hours and 14 minutes.... lol..

It will be here before you know it!

Get the kids in summer hockey programs to make your summer super busy and then time will pass fast! :teeth:

Myst

Thanks everyone, I have been reading alot of trip reports but it is making it worse......lol

I know once the summer gets here time will fly.....I hope....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter