5/3 Bank

All this bathroom in banks talk is so funny! I belong to three credit unions - they all have bathrooms for the public and I've used each of them, many times! I guess it just depends on your credit union/bank but I've never had an issue with a bathroom at any of the branches I go to.

As for 5/3 I think the name comes from their original location, on the corner of 5th and 3rd. I used to work for the president of a bank, I left in 2005; he left in 2006; that bank was just taken over by 5/3 so they are expanding.

Lovely. They just purchased our bank First Charter here in NC. They take over June 9th. They are changing everything that our bank does/did. We were contemplating leaving and now I think we will change.

We have 5/3 for a car loan. I don't know why the dealer here in NJ chose them, but that's irrelevant now. I was very schocked to learn that I am unable to make my car payment on line. I could if I had an account with them, but for just a car loan I was told NO! So into the snail mail it goes each month.

Lovely. They just purchased our bank First Charter here in NC. They take over June 9th. They are changing everything that our bank does/did. We were contemplating leaving and now I think we will change.

I just saw the first commercial for 5/3 last night, that's why I opened this thread. Overall, I've always thought First Charter had a good reputation and worked well with the communities. I hate to read the negative comments since these folks will be our new "neighbors".

They are a large bank with many automated systems. No matter what the company, if you look hard enough you will find something wrong.
Using them for a potty emergency is way out there!
Paying your payment "late" but within your grace period is still late. They are a large bank and things do happen. Changing banks becomes moot as these larger banks buy smaller banks.

They are a large bank with many automated systems. No matter what the company, if you look hard enough you will find something wrong.
Using them for a potty emergency is way out there!
Paying your payment "late" but within your grace period is still late. They are a large bank and things do happen. Changing banks becomes moot as these larger banks buy smaller banks.

That's why we bank with a credit union. They don't have a lot of automated systems and will never be bought out by a bank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter