40th Birthday

Shelton

Earning My Ears
Our family is planning a trip to Orlando in late September.Can someone tell me how to get one of the enterrainment books to get a good rate at the HRH? I will also be celebrating my 40th birthday and would to like to do something special.Does anyone have any ideas? Thank You for your help.

Go to www.entertainment.com and order the book for your area. All books have a card than can be used for discount rates at the hotels.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

hi Shelton,
Gees, what's to celebrate??? I just turned 40 and the last thing I wanted to do was celebrate! ;)
Just kidding...
The Hard Rock Cafe is a really fun place for a birthday celebration. They will make a huge fuss over you! (The food is great too.)
Happy Birthday in advance, Patti

I remember my 40th. I felt I finally reached adulthood...I think if you annouce your very special birthday anywhere they should make it special. If not, enjoy anyway. Life truly does begin at 40!

I totally agree! Whenever someone turns 40 at my job I tell them WELCOME TO MY DECADE!!

This are by FAR, the best times of my life! :D

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter