40% passholder discount

It comes up under the usual 'view special offers' link on the resorts menu but it does not bring up any eligible dates (says book through Sept 30 but you cannot actually book anything on the website yet). I am very surprised this is even being offered when so many other things are still up in the air.

It comes up under the usual 'view special offers' link on the resorts menu but it does not bring up any eligible dates (says book through Sept 30 but you cannot actually book anything on the website yet). I am very surprised this is even being offered when so many other things are still up in the air.
It tells me they need to fill the rooms that people have bailed on. I want to see the prices whether or not I decide to book.

I booked it. We're going to do three nights at the Hard Rock and then three nights at the Poly. 9/5 to 9/11. Hopefully it actually happens. I didn't have any issues booking it?

I booked it. We're going to do three nights at the Hard Rock and then three nights at the Poly. 9/5 to 9/11. Hopefully it actually happens. :rotfl:
But my question is HOW did you book it? I can't find a link. When I click on Annual passholder offers, a generic information page comes up.

special offers and then clicked on Passholder deal. Looks like it still works, I just tried it.

You need an active AP linked to your account. I tried one that had unactivated passes linked and it didn't work. Prices are good. POP $127 AofA 148 BC 300 CR 311 Poly 359 Riviera 360 BCV & BWV 333 starting prices from a random mid Sept search. CR Main Tower TPV $453

Last edited:
I have vouchers (purhased from Sam's) and it will not let me view on those accounts.
As I said, it might be Disney IT since our only tickets are AP vouchers and I can see the prices but I bought ours directly on the website. 🤷‍♀️

As I said, it might be Disney IT since our only tickets are AP vouchers and I can see the prices but I bought ours directly on the website. 🤷‍♀️
I'm guessing the unused APs will work if purchased direct from Disney. Haven't had this problem before. Hope they fix it.

I have an extended AP - good thru September 22nd. I can see the AP prices, which are great, but when I select a hotel it tells me the discount is unavailable. "Sorry, we can't find the offer you were looking for" Auugghhhh.... :( not giving up!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter