4:00 am AKV-Kidani Fire Alarm?

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what set off the fire alarm at 4:00am on the morning of 6/17 in AKV Kidani Village?

We were given 3 fast passes for our early morning jaunt, which made our day awesome, but I was curious if anyone knew why it went off?

How did you get the fast passes? We are at Kidani now taking a rain break.

Fire alarm was apparently due to someone in the kitchen (probably doing prep IMO) triggering it (no details), but that CM was reprimanded and it was "handled". I was just surprised at the lack of staff on hand when it occurred to help direct guests ang inform them what to do.

How did you get the fast passes? We are at Kidani now taking a rain break.

Fire alarm was apparently due to someone in the kitchen (probably doing prep IMO) triggering it (no details), but that CM was reprimanded and it was "handled". I was just surprised at the lack of staff on hand when it occurred to help direct guests ang inform them what to do.
The fast passes showed up in my My Disney Experience ap and HAD to be used on Monday. There were 3 per guest.

I agree it was handled quite poorly. We were standing outside much longer than we needed to be because nobody told us we could go back in. We only figured it out because we ended up finally just walking to the lobby.

I know i asked that night when the fire alarm went off.

Disney employee- "A cleaning chemical set it off in the kitchen"

The funny thing is that in our house the fire alarm went off at 3:30 am the very same night....... not so funny, I still had to go to work that morning. :(

The funny thing is that in our house the fire alarm went off at 3:30 am the very same night....... not so funny, I still had to go to work that morning. :(
Are you sure you don't have ghosts? That's pretty close to the witching hour.

Are you sure you don't have ghosts? That's pretty close to the witching hour.
Possibly...... our house is over 160 years old, possibly part of the Underground Railroad, and has housed 4 generations of my family...... so their might be ghosts, but only good ones. 😱

I think the people who build fire alarms always make it so that they go off in the middle of the night as a practical joke.

When I was the safety engineer at a hospital, I had to do one fire drill per shift per quarter. So that was one a month. For the night shift I either did them at midnight or 6AM because I had to either get up really early or go to bed really late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter