• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3rd choice time (Dec)

I'm just so relieved I got the 2:30 slot.
I emailed Randy straight away to let him know he can let the 11th go (he saved both dates for me as we paid double deposit) so really that's the main thing. I'm gonna email a magic moment to see if they still have the 13th available (they had both dates free a few weeks ago) and I can now let the family know to book their flights, so not too bad really. Just noticed the contract and info from DFTW has just dropped into my email so guess what I'll be doing tonight?!!!

Oh it's all so exciting isn't it. Have fun with it Dee and keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on. I think I am getting excited for you cause I will be doing exactly the same thing next week :banana:

thanks! Only a few more days for you now - fingers and toes crossed for you:goodvibes

BTW, I like the link to the exploding box in your siggie:)

I imagine I am going through now what you went through last week Dee, I would just rather know one way or the other, I hate waiting. I don't do patient lol ;)

Your not alone... I am going through the same thing for my wedding next year. Heidi is telling me to give her MANY MANY options.... Good Luck to you.. I hope everything works out!!!!:hug:

"MANY MANY options"? I feel for you.

Whenever our family asked if we knew the date for definite (which was countless times!) I explained (again and again!!) the 'Disney 8 month rule' and they were just amazed that a big organization like Disney couldn't let you have a date at least a year in advance. To me, as long as they take the deposit, they should let people get planning 1-2 years ahead, but I guess we can't change anything. I really can't tell you the relief when you get your date.

sending you all pixiedust: that you get dates you want

I don't have many many options lol! I am just hoping I can get the time I want, push come to shove I will take another time that day but I don't really want to change the date. Only another 2 days to wait and its killing me ;)

Good luck Sharon! Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Dee - I lured Scrapdolly over to the DIS Boards side :goodvibes :lmao: There was so much traffic going to her blog to check out the exploding box instructions she had to come over to see where everyone was coming from. Disney-a-holic Scrapbookers are the best! lol

Kxx

Thanks Kisteen, I think I am going to need it :thumbsup2 .

I have just finished my 4th scrapbook but it is nothing compared to that exploding box, it is fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter