321GO - The Alternative West Coast TR - Day 7

Great pics!

When you got your Cosmo to go, did you have to ask for it in a plastic glass or anything? Thinking this is a good way to avoid automatic charges for buying it at a bar 5 minutes later!!

Great pics!

When you got your Cosmo to go, did you have to ask for it in a plastic glass or anything? Thinking this is a good way to avoid automatic charges for buying it at a bar 5 minutes later!!

No in a glass, you can wander around with them between places no problem.

I'm pretty sure you still have the 15% tip charge in the restaurants though if thats what you mean, but if you were just wanting a coke then yeah good idea.

Very late to comment but I love your pictures from this day! Both the bundled up and the adorable Minnie pics!

Very late to comment but I love your pictures from this day! Both the bundled up and the adorable Minnie pics!

I'll forgive your lateness seen as you've been pretty busy with one thing and another! Excited to read your TR.

Love your photos of the glacier - can't wait to see it for myself next year.

Alaskan Minnie is too cute! :goodvibes

just caught up with the whole of your trippie. :thumbsup2
Some nice photos and fantastic scenery :)
Just can't get my head round DCL without it being baking hot! :rotfl:

Love your photos of the glacier - can't wait to see it for myself next year.

Alaskan Minnie is too cute! :goodvibes

The coldness was def worth it.

just caught up with the whole of your trippie. :thumbsup2
Some nice photos and fantastic scenery :)
Just can't get my head round DCL without it being baking hot! :rotfl:

I'm the opposite as both my DCL trips have been cold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter