$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

The PTA tickets require guests name and of course your billing info for your credit card (which would not be FL) - has anyone used these very recently??

When we used ours in November, we were offered the additional day for $15, so unless they have changed the policy, you sure can.

Bought tickets today for use this Monday, I see no reason why to be concerned about getting "caught".

The web page does not say this deal is specifically for Florida PTA members or restricted to residents of FL. The print at home tickets have no such language on them either.

UPDATE: I used my tickets 3/1 and they did not ask for any sort of ID or pta verification.
Just in case anyone is curious - they do NOT price bridge like disney does with discount tickets. They told me the upgrade to AP would have a $30 credit, even though I paid $35.
The second day was $15 each.

I purchased these tickets last night online and we used them today with no problems. The park was not full and all lines were about a 5-10 minute wait. The weather was perfect as well! We had a great time (me, DH and 4 yr old DS).

Question for people who have used them...
Did you purchase an adult ticket for your child as this seems to be the only option for the $35. The price is great...just wondering about the child having an "adult" ticket.
Thanks

Question for people who have used them...
Did you purchase an adult ticket for your child as this seems to be the only option for the $35. The price is great...just wondering about the child having an "adult" ticket.
Thanks
Yes we purchased the adult option for all of us, no problems.

UPDATE: I used my tickets 3/1 and they did not ask for any sort of ID or pta verification.
Just in case anyone is curious - they do NOT price bridge like disney does with discount tickets. They told me the upgrade to AP would have a $30 credit, even though I paid $35.
The second day was $15 each.

So to clarify, you were able to upgrade to a second day for another $15 with no issue?

Okay, so I'm assuming that the $30 tickets that everyone is talking about have expired, correct? I'm going in May... but none of the links worked that I tried that were in this thread....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter