30 Days of Disney

itbesjaime

Earning My Ears
Freeform is holding a contest in which you have to watch the featured Disney movie every night in September to get a code word. Entering the code word on their website will allow you one entry towards an Aulani vacation! But obviously, it'd be pretty challenging to watch every night to get the code word.

I watched on the 1st and the code word was: WOODY
Anyone else watching and have some code words?

• Kestryl

Mouseketeer
    Sep 1- WOODY
    Sep 2- ALIEN

Does anyone have the code from yesterday (Sep 3)?

• supernova

DIS Veteran
    Freeform is holding a contest in which you have to watch the featured Disney movie every night in September to get a code word. Entering the code word on their website will allow you one entry towards an Aulani vacation! But obviously, it'd be pretty challenging to watch every night to get the code word.

I watched on the 1st and the code word was: WOODY
    Anyone else watching and have some code words?
    Suffering through 30 days of far too many commercials? Not happening. Especially when it means that I will be guaranteed to not win their stupid trip. Why the hell even bother with this?

Krista72

Earning My Ears
    When are they showing the code and do you just have to see it or do they say it or what?

• itbesjaime

Earning My Ears
    Updated as of 9/9

Good luck everyone!

Code Words:
    Sun 9/1: Woody
    Mon 9/2: Alien
    Tues 9/3: Spell
    Wed 9/4: Belle
    Thur 9/5: Power
    Fri 9/6: Kitty
    Sat 9/7: Ocean
    Sun 9/8: Plant
    Mon 9/9: Pearl

Euby

DIS Veteran
    Thanks for posting these everyone! I was able to catch up on my entries. I have the next couple of movies set to DVR, so I'll post any codes that I may see if no one else beats me to it.

itbesjaime

Earning My Ears
    9/17 China

Thanks for posting these everyone! I was able to catch up on my entries. I have the next couple of movies set to DVR, so I'll post any codes that I may see if no one else beats me to it.
    Of course! I knew people would want them just like I would.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates