30 days of Disney!

Day 20: favorite sequel

Toy Story 3, this seems like the obvious choice just because it is so amazing. But I have to give a special shout out to Lady and the Tramp 2, because I think it had to be the most adorable movie EVER, this is the movie I watch when I am in a bad mood because it always brightens my day. :D

Day 21: most overrated movie

In my opinion Pinocchio, I just don't like it, I find it very dark and I'm just not a fan. I like it because it is a classic, but that's about it....

Finding Nemo it was an alright movie but common now its not good enough to have gotten all the attention it did perhaps its because its about fish?:confused3

Day 22: most underrated movie

Oliver and Company, I love love love this movie, but I feel like its never talked about.

Day 23: a movie that makes you laugh

The Emperor's New Groove. I don't know, it just has so many funny moments. :D

Day 25: your favorite scene from your favorite movie

My Scottie movie is Mulan, and my favorite scene from that movie is the Great Stone Dragon scene with Mushi.

(Since we're almost done I'll finish it up even though it seems people have stopped following along.)

Day 29: your favorite attraction

I haven't been in a while, and therefore what I think is my absolute favorite changes almost daily. But for the purpose of this I will say my favorite is Peter Pan's flight, I know it's a weird choice. But I have just never stopped loving it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter