3 Day Wonder America's Cup Excursion

northernmouse

Mouseketeer
I believe [or is it hope?] that the America's Cup sailing excursion is offered in Nassau on the 3 day Wonder, but I haven't seen many posts about it. Has anyone done this excursion, and would you share how much time we would need for it? Also, we'd have to leave our 10 yr. old DS in a club on-ship (we're more than confident he'll be fine there, though disappointed in not sailing). Any suggestions for a special excursion for him that could follow?

Hubby and I did the regatta in Nassau, and it was a blast!! We've done the one in St. Maarten too...the type of sailboat used is different, but they are still real America's Cup boats. We had the good fortune to be on the winning ship both times. You don't get as wet on the one in Nassau, but they are both the same in the fact that you can be as active (or lazy) as you want. Free drinks are provided, and they take photos that you can purchase later.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter