3 Broomsticks or Leaky Caudron?

We just ate at both this past weekend, and the food at both was good, although the Cornish pasties were quite a bit smaller than expected. I enjoyed the ambiance at The Leaky Cauldren better. It looked just like in the films, plus they bring you your food after you've placed your order. The less my tired feet had to wait in any more lines the better!

We did breakfast at LC in October and lunch at 3Bs in March. I don't think we loved the food at either but I think we were slightly more let down at 3Bs as far as the food. I thought the decor and details were more interesting at 3Bs, but LC was fun too. Both are easy enough to find and I think would have comparable waits.
Now that we have done both I'm in no hurry to go back to one over the other but would be happy to go to either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter