3 best TV Series you didnt watch on regular TV but

Big Love- watched on DVD
Sons of Anarchy- watched the last two seasons as they aired
Once Upon a Time- the first two or three seasons
:thumbsup2 Definitely! I don’t know why I forgot to put that one on my list too. Loved it! Have you seen the spin-off? I forget the name of it and I didn’t catch it when it aired, nor do I know if it’s still in production. I’ll definitely binge it if it ever shows up on Netflix.

:thumbsup2 Definitely! I don’t know why I forgot to put that one on my list too. Loved it! Have you seen the spin-off? I forget the name of it and I didn’t catch it when it aired, nor do I know if it’s still in production. I’ll definitely binge it if it ever shows up on Netflix.
I think I got 30 mins into the first episode. I just couldn’t get into it. SOA stands alone in that genre for me. Nothing is ever going to come close.

Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Parks and Rec
Once Upon A Time
Nurse Jackie
Schitt's Creek
Dexter

Just watched the first two episodes of Supernatural last night. That show was on a long time. Anyone like that show?

I've been watching since the beginning (well, when they re-aired season 1 in the summer after it aired, then watched as it aired). The first five seasons are really good. It's not what it used to be, but I still watch. One more season.

Breaking Bad
Peaky Blinders - binge watched it in December - now impatiently waiting for the next season to be released.
The Sopranos - currently watching

Friday Night Lights
Strike Back
Black Sails
Vampire Diaries

And we binge-watched the first few seasons of "The Walking Dead," "The 100," & "Game of Thrones" & then caught up to the current season on TV.

There are lots of serious cop and medical shows on tv, so when I just need to laugh I find old episodes of “cheers” on Netflix

I listed four on page one, but just saw one of our favourites - Fringe! It’s a very strange series that not everyone would enjoy. In fact I watched the first season and then quit when it got weird, with alternate universes. My DH continued watching it and then bought the boxed set of DVDs. Now we both watch it every summer. There are 100 episodes, and we watch one a night. Yes, I guess that makes us nerds, but we love it.

I watched Malcolm and the Middle with my kids. I had watched some of the episodes when they aired originally but it was quite different watching it 16 years later when I myself was a mom of 3 boys. It's a great show.

Oh, I forgot about Weeds. I skipped the last season though. Not sure why. I tend to do that, just quit watching for no apparent reason.
I did the exact same thing with Weeds. I’ve always figured I’d go back to it when there was absolutely nothing left to watch. :confused3
I watched Malcolm and the Middle with my kids. I had watched some of the episodes when they aired originally but it was quite different watching it 16 years later when I myself was a mom of 3 boys. It's a great show.
Best. Sitcom. Ever. :thumbsup2

We don't have Netflix or Hulu or whatever, so I watch shows in reruns on MeTV-I really, really like Hogan's Heroes. I caught an episode a couple of years ago and now I watch it every weeknight. it's one of the few fictional shows I watch, I'm more of a documentary, true crime, and cooking show fan.

"Ed" - It wasn't Netflix or Hulu, but just something that was rerun on TV, and I happened to catch the first episode and set my DVR.

https://www.vulture.com/2016/11/strange-disappearance-of-ed.html
Note: This link contains spoilers, so if you plan to watch the show, don't read past the paragraph that starts:
"Its cast of actors, many of whom have gone on to greater prominence, was also pretty extraordinary..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter