3 best TV Series you didnt watch on regular TV but

Chuck
Eureka
Leverage

And I just binge-watched all past seasons of Lucifer (4th season just dropped on Netflix!).

The only two shows I didn't start until they were off-air were The Office and Parks & Recreation

"Ed" - It wasn't Netflix or Hulu, but just something that was rerun on TV, and I happened to catch the first episode and set my DVR.

https://www.vulture.com/2016/11/strange-disappearance-of-ed.html
Note: This link contains spoilers, so if you plan to watch the show, don't read past the paragraph that starts:
"Its cast of actors, many of whom have gone on to greater prominence, was also pretty extraordinary..."
Ed was one of my all time favorite shows. I couldn’t believe it when they took it off. Men in Trees suffered the same fate.

Mom is one I didn’t watch when originally aired but caught up to it with reruns. Got to love DVRs.

Grey’s Anatomy & Scandal. I started watching Grey’s via Netflix in 2015 while I was unemployed and eventually caught up to what was currently airing. Same with Scandal.

My husband and I have a thing for small mountain towns. We bought the DVD series of Northern Exposure and Everwood and binge on them once in a while.

Felicity - but probably 15 years ago. I don’t know if I could watch it now after The Americans.

My husband and I have a thing for small mountain towns. We bought the DVD series of Northern Exposure and Everwood and binge on them once in a while.

Felicity - but probably 15 years ago. I don’t know if I could watch it now after The Americans.

Twin Peaks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter