2nd Pledge Weigh-in Week 2!

can i just say to those who are following the french diet, i am married to a french man, and lived there for 8 years, and there are fat french woman, the same as there are over here, it has less to do with the diet and more to do with genes...
imho there diet is good, but they do eat very fatty food on occasion, bread, cheese, wine etc, just use your headd...
tracy

Put 1.5lbs back on this week , but i think it's all water as its that time of the month and i feel very bloated again! have been very good with food ect so will see next week :(

Alex

Thanks girls - I'm really pleased as I've had a couple of sticky weeks. Better still, I managed to get a pair of size 16 trousers on and done up today :teeth:

I had a really bad couple of days, binge binge binge :eek:
i lost half a pound this week :(

wilma-bride said:
Lost 5 1/2 lbs this week :banana:

Wow Joh ~ That is fantastic :thumbsup2

Congrats to everyone else who has lost this week :goodvibes

I'm weighing in next Friday :) The last few pounds are taking forever to come off :crazy2:

I must hang my head in shame as had a party at the weekend and put 3lbs on :sad: . Sorry for not posting on Monday but my Mum fell over and broke her wrist :rolleyes:

After a bad week, I'm relieved to report that I have stayed the same. Well done everyone with your losses and good luck for next week :)

well done everyone for this week!!!!
special well done to Joh who lost 5.5 lbs :woohoo: :banana: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter