$2900 including gratuities on Magic 1/19-23?

harbourxie

Earning My Ears
Read some trip report on another forum. The family of 4 only paid $2900 for 4 night on MAGIC in a veranda. And the prepaid gratuities is part of the $2900.
Is it even possible? Am I missing anything?
This price is definitely lower than the opening day price.

Last edited:
Read some trip report on another forum. The family of 4 only paid $2900 for 4 night on MAGIC in a veranda. And the prepaid gratuities is part of the $2900.
Disney had a special awhile back for some cruises going on right now. It was kids sale free. If not free, kid's fares were a lot less than normal. So they may have booked it that way.

They had a really good military offer for the 5-night MDAS sailings. We put 3 in a 4E verandah for $2,600 before tips. I could see a GTY verandah going for that price on a 4-night.

Thanks a lot for the replies. It now makes more sense. Looking at my booking on magic for 4 in a 5B 6/15-19 priced at over $7000! That $2900 with prepaid gratuities hurts!
If I wait and get lucky to score a GTY, the price is still going to be around $5000....

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the replies. It now makes more sense. Looking at my booking on magic for 4 in a 5B 6/15-19 priced at over $7000! That $2900 with prepaid gratuities hurts!
If I wait and get lucky to score a GTY, the price is still going to be around $5000....
The time of year probably contributed too. For the Med cruises we were pricing up, July was $3200 more expensive than May for 7 nights in a 7A, and even the VGTs that are on offer now are a couple of thousand dollars difference.

I wonder if that was for the D+ specials that were going on? I know a co worker booked a couple
cruises using that. She said she got a good deal.

There is a Disney+ subscriber offer from January through April on the Magic, Dream, and Fantasy, where passengers 3/4 sail free (pay taxes/port fees.)

Summer and other school holidays (spring break, christmas etc.) is always a lot more expensive than when school is in session.

You're going in June. School vacation cruises are much more expensive on DCL than cruises when school is in for most children. In some cases (particularly winter holidays) I've seen prices double when going from a non-vacation to vacation week.

There is a Disney+ subscriber offer from January through April on the Magic, Dream, and Fantasy, where passengers 3/4 sail free (pay taxes/port fees.)
Had to google this as it sounds really appealing.
We've been looking to book the Magic as we've never sailed her.
Sadly this offer is only for the Dream and Fantasy, not the Magic.
Still, it's a fantastic offer for those looking for a deal.
Here's the link:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/disney-plus-offer/

Had to google this as it sounds really appealing.
We've been looking to book the Magic as we've never sailed her.
Sadly this offer is only for the Dream and Fantasy, not the Magic.
Still, it's a fantastic offer for those looking for a deal.
Here's the link:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/disney-plus-offer/
It was originally on the Magic too. They must have sold all their offer rooms on the Magic as it’s been around since September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter