25th wedding anniversary dinner for two?

My first choice would be Victoria & Albert's, followed by Cali Grill (sit in the wine room if possible. I find it to be more quiet. You can move outside on the balcony when it is time for fireworks.)

If you're staying at the Poly, the 'Ohana Twilight Feast through room service would be a decadent treat. You may want to consider splitting one meal, the portion sizes have been reported to be quite large.

Last edited:
Capa at the Four Seasons can be very romantic... we had our most recent anniversary dinner there and enjoyed it very much. You can even see fireworks (all three parks, depending on your timing) from the balcony.

We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on our next trip. At my husband's request, we're going to Les Chefs de France - because it brings back some memories of our amazing vacations in France. I think if any of the available restaurants bring to mind a wonderful memory for you and your husband, that's where you should go :flower3:

Wifey and I are doing the Highway in the Sky Dine Around.....for our 25th, btw.....maybe not "snuggle close and hold hands under the table" type of romantic but "enjoying each others company and maybe holding hands during the fireworks" type romantic.

I'm old. That's pretty good for me.....heck, just staying awake until the end of the dine around should count for something

Ive never been to Victoria & Alberts, but if you are looking for something super special, that's probably the safest bet.

I'm also going against the crowd and picking Flying Fish over CA Grill. You have a much better chance of getting a quiet table for 2 at Flying Fish than you do at CA Grill, and I love the atmosphere of the Epcot resorts, a nice stroll along the boardwalk after dinner is really great.

Depends on your idea of Romantic.
On one end White castle takes reservations and put flowers on all the tables for Valentines day. On the other end you have places like Victoria and Albert which is a well Choreographed multi course meal all plates are small amounts of food that are very rich where the wait staff is on top of you. For some romance is doing something over the top for others it is about doing something that is special to them --could be the first place you ate at Disney -- for others it can be something fun like being served at white castle. There are many options at Disney ranging from a private cruise on Grand One where Dinner with a Butler is an option to how much or how little you want to spend. Romance can be found with a meal from a one of the Food trucks at Disney Springs and finding a secluded place to eat it by the water.
I am personally not the type who enjoys Victoria and Albert's I have been to enough Michelin star places in NYC that my company pays for and never truly enjoyed one.. the food is certainly good or the little bit of each course you get and the different bread between every course but I prefer a good steak and the wait staff backing away for 20-30 minutes while I eat...but even here they are watching to refill your glass. So my Vote will go with STK or Shula's both have a good chain steak house quality steak at the price you would expect to pay at one...

Wifey and I are doing the Highway in the Sky Dine Around.....for our 25th, btw.....maybe not "snuggle close and hold hands under the table" type of romantic but "enjoying each others company and maybe holding hands during the fireworks" type romantic.

I'm old. That's pretty good for me.....heck, just staying awake until the end of the dine around should count for something
This post is just adorable❤️

We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on our next trip. At my husband's request, we're going to Les Chefs de France - because it brings back some memories of our amazing vacations in France. I think if any of the available restaurants bring to mind a wonderful memory for you and your husband, that's where you should go :flower3:
This post kind of has me thinking....our children will join us for this anniversary trip and my plan was for one night to go out, just us, for this anniversary dinner. Maybe we should go back to one of the places we went to when we honeymooned there or maybe cape May since we had to stop going once my daughter developed a severe seafood allergy or le cellier which we stopped going to when it became 2 credits. Ya got my wheels turning

That sounds fun! My husband would love something like this at our 25th, or even 5th! While V & A sounds decadent, we can not sit for hours in one place and eat, we can’t eat a lot of the meat/seafood items, so we’ll never make it there. Having fun together and holding hands we can do!

We will be celebrating our 25th on our next trip too! I booked the Garden Rocks dining package so we are eating at Chef de France and seeing Richard Marx! Happy 25th!

Reactions: Kae
This post kind of has me thinking....our children will join us for this anniversary trip and my plan was for one night to go out, just us, for this anniversary dinner. Maybe we should go back to one of the places we went to when we honeymooned there or maybe cape May since we had to stop going once my daughter developed a severe seafood allergy or le cellier which we stopped going to when it became 2 credits. Ya got my wheels turning

Our children will be with us too - but, as they're both teenagers, they've picked a different restaurant for dinner that night and we'll meet up afterwards. I'm glad my post got your wheels turning, that's always a good thing LOL

We will be celebrating our 25th on our next trip too! I booked the Garden Rocks dining package so we are eating at Chef de France and seeing Richard Marx! Happy 25th!

Thank you! Happy 25th to you too! :flower3:

Happy early Anniversary!!!!

As others have said what is romantic differs dramatically for people (for me its eating at a bar which I can no longer do with a kiddo). But that said assuming you are looking something with great food and a little quieter yet still special I'd suggest Jiko. We've never had anything less than outstanding here, service is always top notch, and the restaurant is beautiful. It also tends to be more adult oriented (though we do bring our child) and just a bit quieter than most other signatures.

California Grill is also a tremendous choice, but it is a bit more lively than Jiko

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter