25th Anniversary Ship Speaker

dcassetta

DIS Veteran
Have seen pictures of this on Twitter and people seem to think it will be a pre-purchase gift. Has anyone seen this offered yet?

1683300233339.png

I haven’t seen that anywhere. DCL blog hasn’t posted it. I have a friend going in about 2 weeks. She hasn’t said anything.

EDIT: He retweeted it, but no confirmation.

Wonder if there was a problem I’m supply or transportation.

I would love this item if anyone can purchase one for me. We plan to do Disney cruse line later when my son is a bit older so I fear it won't be around in a few years.

They had these available on the Transatlantic, but you had to ask for them at Guest Services. There was no advertising that they were available and they weren't in the shops. If you didn't know to go there, you would never have even known that they were available.

We were on the Transatlantic and had no idea they were offered but on the next cruise (we did the B2B) they were selling them at Preludes. We bought one but the box is large and heavy so something to keep in mind if flying home. :)

Sold out on your cruise, or sold out completely?
We asked about this as we're on a B2B. Quoting my wife quoting guest services, “so we ran out for this cruise, and we've been told to say to guests we just placed a new order.”

Disney-speak at its best.

I always feel bad for the CM at the shops and gr cause they literally have no idea themselves when things will show up and what will show up... sometimes it is in the port of embark but for example for the European sailings stuff can also show up at a different port... or sometimes shipments have been received but are somewhere on the ship and are tracked in the middle of a cruise. The speaker isnt sold in the actual shops but for other merch it is def worth talking to the cm at the shops and leaving a name and stateroom number if you are looking for something. I ve had it 3x they contacted me after a couple of days in the cruise: once for the 'Fantasy' spirit jersey, once for a shipmodel (I believe that was on the Magic) and on the Magic cause I wanted the litograph of sorcerer Mickey with the ship. That last one even ended up being pixiedusted in my room by guest services!

I always feel bad for the CM at the shops and gr cause they literally have no idea themselves when things will show up and what will show up
That's very true, and beyond only shops. Disney has grown to be a behemoth company where no one actually knows a clue, and it only stands because of the talent of the very people at the bottom that do their best and beyond to make sure they honor Walt Disney's legacy that's long been forgotten in headquarters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter