100 SSR points for rent @$16/pt. Can use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Aulani points are available. I'd like 104 for Aulani Nov 2 to Nov 6. Sudio Oceanview.

Bill Hall. & Patricia Hall

New to this group so Not sure where to send the names, address, phone# and email as I assume I shouldn't post them here ;-)
And to contact you for payment

Haven't found PM details yet
That is available. Once you have hit the minimums for being able to send a private message you can send me your details. Thanks.

Sorry. These are banked points that can’t be transferred.

Looking for 2 hotel rooms April 9-10 at Aulani. Any availability? Also started a conversation just in case :)

still trying... it's been 24hrs and 11 posts but I still don't see the "start coversation" when I click the username.... will keep trying

Is there availability for 2brs during the following dates?

08/12-08/16, 08/19-08/23, 08/26-08/30

Is there availability for 2brs during the following dates?

08/12-08/16, 08/19-08/23, 08/26-08/30
Yes. All of those dates have availability at various resorts in a 2 bedroom. If you have a specific resort and time you are interested in feel free to let me know.

AKL, SSR, Any other DW Resort
May 21-22 also June 12-13
Studio
V, S, SW
4 - 2 Adults 2 Kids 12,8

Thank you

AKL, SSR, Any other DW Resort
May 21-22 also June 12-13
Studio
V, S, SW
4 - 2 Adults 2 Kids 12,8

Thank you
For May 21 - Only studio available is Kidani Savanna view 19 pts
For June 12 - Kidani standard (17 pts), SSR standard/preferred (18/20 pts), OKW (18 pts), BLT lake (24 pts) and Poly lake (32 pts)

Aulani 2 bdr 12/26-12/30.
The resort has availability in Island Garden view for those nights, unfortunately it requires 284 points, which is more than I have available. hopefully another Aulani owner can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter