23andMe

I may be paranoid but I would not give any of these companies my DNA. I think the results are super fun but not worth what I would give up.

I feel this way about Facebook quizzes and the like. Data mining is big business, and we're not wrong to be a little paranoid.

I just got it for my DNA mix, but finding all kinds of stuff out, the person who as suppose to be my grandfather adopted my dad, his mother (my grandmother) took off and hid kids from husband in the 30,s. But I got hooked up with them,and this one nice lady (my 2nd cousin) I didnt know, has sent me a pic of my real grandfather, Im waiting for it to get here, cant wait to see if I look like him. She said his sister who lived long after him, always refereed to him as her handsome brother (Way to go grandad I never knew)

This is so cool, I shared my profile on there data base, and then of the people on 23&me who shared more of my DNA then anyone else, got a hold of me, and as it turns out she is my 2nd cousin on my dads side, my grandad who died about time I was born, was a mean drunk and abusive to my dad and grandmother ( my dad was telling me all this on his death bed)He knew very little about him

Well this lady who got a hold of me, we both share his DNA, and she know all about him and as it turns out she is an Estate Attorney, she is gonna send me all kinds of stuff about the side of my family I never knew about

So cool! I was thrilled to finally see a picture of my birth father after wondering for over 50 years what he looked like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter