• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$231.50 - BDL to MCO / good rate? should I book?

markm0926

Cast Member
I received a price of $231.50 per person R/T non-stop from Hartford to Orlando on Delta. We are leaving on May 25th. Is this a good rate? I / we don't fly that often. Southwest was higher, and US Air was about the same with stop-overs both ways.

this price included all taxes & fees.

Thanks in advance!!

Sounds like a good fare to me. We are going May 8th thru the 17th . Delta finally dropped to $229.50 (not sure if that included taxes), but I need a non-stop (DD is 4, DS is 15 months). Southwest never really came down (if I'm going to get the same price on Delta or Southwest, I'll take Delta with the assigned seat). I think USAir was down to $190 but with a stop. I think it is good deal and I'm getting ready to book at the $229.50 today. I've been watching the fares since September/October, and they're really not going down. Couple that with gas prices only going higher, and I don't think they are going to go much below this. I don't know when "Song" (Delta's new low cost airline) is going to kick into gear at BDL so not sure if that will affect anything yet (I'm assuming these flights will be turned over to Song).

That seems to be a pretty good rate these days. I've paid much less in the past, but this year fares don't seem to be dropping as much as they have in prior years. We leave this saturday, and we paid $236.50 per person on America West, and we have to connect in Columbus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter