230 OKW points (Useable at any DVC Resort). Needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, so sorry, there is no other option. (Not trying to be mean) I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
:rockband:

Last edited:
I believe you are able to use the points I transfer you on any DVC property. Please correct me if I am wrong. All the best! Donald

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, so sorry, there is no other option. (Not trying to be mean) I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
NOTE: My points can be used at any DVC resort. Need points?

Keep me in mind I do not need any extra points for 2023 but those '24 points may be an option for me.

Points are still available. 2024 Points are still available as well. 460 total points. Thanks

Points are still available. 2024 Points are still available as well. 460 total points. Thanks

OK. Contact me when you are ready. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter