230 OKW points (Useable at any DVC Resort). Needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not positive how that works. I am guessing transferred points are bankable. Did you want to get Disney on the phone to see if the transaction is bankable? If yes, we can consummate the transaction. Thanks

Do you have December 2022 use year points?

If December 2023, they could be transferred into 2024.
Hello, Yes the points I have are 2022 and 2023 use year. Yes they can be transferred to 2024 I believe. Thanks

Last edited:
:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, so sorry, there is no other option. (Not trying to be mean) I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
:rockband:
Looking for two studio Savannah views at AKL Jambo 12/9 thru 12/16.

I can look to see what is available tomorrow. Do you know what is available as of today? Thanks

Looking for two studio Savannah views at AKL Jambo 12/9 thru 12/16.

Deluxe Studio – Savanna View​

Sleeps Up to 4
Opens a dialog:View Room Details
5 Nights 82 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Standard View​

Sleeps Up to 4
2 Nights 26 Vacation Points

Studio – Value Accommodation​

Sleeps Up to 4
Waitlist Only 64 Vacation Points

Deluxe Studio – Kilimanjaro Club Concierge​

Sleeps Up to 4
Waitlist Only 153 Vacation Points

As of now there are 5 nights available

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, so sorry, there is no other option. (Not trying to be mean) I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
:rockband:
Hello! My family and I are looking to book ar 1 BR villa for 11/10-11/14 at either BWV, SSR or CCV. Could you possibly provide me with pricing/ availability if able to accommodate? please and thank you!!

Hello! My family and I are looking to book ar 1 BR villa for 11/10-11/14 at either BWV, SSR or CCV. Could you possibly provide me with pricing/ availability if able to accommodate? please and thank you!!
Yes. Hello let me take a look. Thanks

Thanks! Anything available?

$18 a point. Thanks​

Saratoga
1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room​

Sleeps Up to 5
128 Vacation Points
146 Points Preferred View

CCV 154 points
OKW 124 points
I can only make a reservation 11 months out at OKW. I can only make reservations for the other resorts 7 months out.

Please advise. Thanks Donald

$18 a point. Thanks​

Saratoga​

1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room​

Sleeps Up to 5
128 Vacation Points
146 Points Preferred View

CCV 154 points
OKW 124 points
I can only make a reservation 11 months out at OKW. I can only make reservations for the other resorts 7 months out.

Please advise. Thanks Donald
Thanks Donald! Would you be able to book a 2 BR at Boulder ridge standard view for 11/9-11/14? Our friends now want come with us. We are ready to book. Thanks!

When I try to book the reservation I get ths message:

Sorry, your requested dates are outside the booking window for this Resort. Please select travel dates within your 7-month booking window. Or, use Vacation Points from an eligible Home Resort contract to book or modify a reservation.
Note: When the 7-month booking window opens for your desired Resort, you can book or modify a stay of up to 7 nights. To book additional nights, please follow the Booking Guidelines.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter