230 OKW points (Useable at any DVC Resort). Needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points are still available. 2024 Points are still available as well. 460 total points. Thanks

Points are still available. 2024 Points are still available as well. 460 total points. Thanks

2022 Points are still available. 2023 Points are still available as well. 460 total points. Thanks

Former DVC member. We would be interested in BRV studio for two nights starting 7/21/23 and BRV studio for 7/22/23 only.

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, so sorry, there is no other option. (Not trying to be mean) I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
:rockband:
Hi, Do you have availability for October 16-21, 2023 for Aulani (3 hotel rooms, 1 2-BR, or 1 grand villa) for 6 adults? Thank you!

I see availability now. Things tend to change quickly. Let me know as soon as you can. Thanks, Donald

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, so sorry, there is no other option. (Not trying to be mean) I find it difficult and time consuming to find and make reservations. (I am sure others enjoy it ;-) ) My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
My points are still available. Thanks

Still available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter