21st August 2011, Disney Dream

wayneg

Just booked on the new ship.:banana::cloud9:

I am Wayne, DW is Karen & DS is Mathew who will be age 17 when we sail.
This will be our 6th Disney cruise, 3 times on Magic and twice on Wonder.
We live in UK but spend upto 9 weeks a year in Florida.

Anyone else booked?

We booked our first ever cruise yesterday for the Dream ~ 21st August 2011.

There will be me, DH ~ Barry and our DS2 who will be 19 and has Special Needs and disabilities. Also my Mum is coming with us on her first cruise at the ripe old age of 74.

We are also from the UK and DVC members, we visit WDW every year and sometimes more than once.

Caron

Just booked this cruise as the second leg of a B2B!
It will be me and my DD Jordan, (11 at the time of sailing)
Really looking forward to being able to enjoy the Dream!

Welcome aboard Lisa & Jordan. We considered the 5 night before this one but these dates fit better with our plans.

Great to have you aboard Caron & Barry, hopefully get to meet you after all this time.

Sometime I will start a webpage for our cruise, something like this one I did for this years cruise. Keep it all together rather than looking thru pages & pages on here.

I just booked this cruise for us as the first part of a b2b.

We're really excited to be sailing on the Dream. Cruisers will be me, DH, DD14, and DD8. (ages at time of cruise)

This will be our third and fourth cruise. We've done a Western in the fall and an Eastern in the spring, but this will be our first summer cruise and the first time for us in the Bahamas.

Added to the 2011 Dream cruise meet thread list.... :thumbsup2

Hi to everyone :wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:
thanks for the invite Wayne :thumbsup2
I am Nigel, DW is Sue and DD is Emma (who will be 12)
We are also from U.K. and this will be our second Disney cruise.
Looking forward to meeting you all :yay:

Welcome aboard Nigel, sue & Emma.:)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and you are all well, Always hectic for me being a Florist.
Last 2 weeks we have had worst snow for a few years, couldn't move the car, yesterday was 1st time it moved this year.

Hi everyone, we have just booked this cruise - our first ever cruise and only 502 days to wait :cool1:

Im Mart, DW is Wendy we will be travelling with our children DS craig who will be 17, DD1 Emily who will be 14 and has special needs and DD2 Abi who will be 7. We are from West Midlands UK and looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumbsup2

:welcome: Welcome aboard fellow midlanders ! :welcome:
The booking stress is over :rotfl:
Let the countdown begin pirate:

Welcome aboard Mart & family. :welcome:

So glad you got it booked eventually, you deserve a free upgrade after all that hassle with their site, I deserve a free upgrade helping:rotfl2:

Anyone any ideas of a name for the cruise, my 1st thought is "Castaway Dreamers" Please let me know if its been used by another cruise or if any of you can think of a better name.

Welcome aboard Mart & family. :welcome:

So glad you got it booked eventually, you deserve a free upgrade after all that hassle with their site, I deserve a free upgrade helping:rotfl2:

Yes thanks for your help Wayne and Nige to - first cocktails are on me lads:thumbsup2

Started a webpage for the cruise this weekend.
Anyone want any info adding or taking away let me know.
Couple of suggestions on there, "Castaway Dreamers", any other thoughts for a name?
I know its early yet but added a suggested DIS meet, worked well on our last cruise at 2:30pm on day we boarded. Plenty time to change if not suitable.

Hi Everyone

we will be on this cruise as the 2nd part of a B2B. We are Jon, Maria, Matthew (15) and Lauren (11) from the UK.

Can' wait to sail on The Dream.

Doing the Med cruise in May 2010 on the Magic so not too long to wait until we get our cruise fix :cool1:

see you in 2011

Welcome aboard Jon and family. Added you to the list if you click here
What part of UK you in, I will add that, your choice if you want cabin number adding.
Have you been on a Disney cruise before? or will the med one be your 1st?

Hi Wayne

we are from Bournemouth and the med will be our 4th Cruise. We did the med in 2007 then double dip Castaway Cay in Sept 08 and 3 day wonder last August.

Our stateroom number is 8517

cheers
Jon

Nearly as many as us, you must enjoy them:goodvibes
This will be our 6th, asked DW last night if she wanted to do another this Easter but we are only there for 12 nights so we decided againt it.
Will update your details tonight.

Wow - lots of Brits on this one! Will we be the only Yankees from New England? :laughing:

We just booked this today as the first part of a B2B - us and three kids (DD20, DD14(on departure day! :bday:, and DS12 - special needs/autism.)

We're booked on our first DCL Wonder/Bahamas cruise for August 2010, and thought this would be fun to do, too. (Takes the pressure off of having to do EVERYTHING on this go-round!)

Looking forward to meeting everyone - the Dream videos look fantastic and the kids are over the moon with excitement! And the wait begins...

Great to have you aboard PinballFamily.
Every year there seems to be more and more Brits cruising DCL, it was our 5th cruise last August before we met another Brit on DCL. I think I spread the news too well how good they are now they all want to go:goodvibes

If you are onboard this year do you know about re-booking next years cruise and getting a discount?

If you want your names & hometown adding to the list either post on here or PM me info. Click here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter